NBA Monday 4/30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Monday 4/30

playoffs record a very lackluster 12-12 (-1.42 units)

Ho, hum....

Wizards +6.5 (-108)
    Rockets -6 (-108)
    Stink Nuggets ML +113

2 units each

GL Stif :beerbang: Like 'em all, HomeCookin' Tonight

Comment

stiffy- GL! with the Chicken McNuggets tonight.......just hope nobody has to **** in anyone's mouth tonight....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Last I heard the Dutch Goose was fixin to drop a few logs between Cincinnati Kid's jaws :boog: :ohman:

Comment

Looks like I'll be ****ting in the mouth of each Washington Wizard tonight, plus maybe piss on Antonio Alfonseca's head as well :bang:

Might have to save some for the Rockets though....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Looks like I'll be ****ting in the mouth of each Washington Wizard tonight, plus maybe piss on Antonio Alfonseca's head as well

turd flavored Scope for everyone.....:beerbang:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Then

It Is

Comment

Stif.. Nice :beerbang:

Comment

LMFAO, wonder if the refs had some dough on Utah tonight?

Yao rebounds with like 6 seconds left, gets hacked 3 times, twice by Boozer and also by whoever else was standing there, trying to intentionally commit a foul, and nothing is called.

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    LMFAO, wonder if the refs had some dough on Utah tonight?

Yao rebounds with like 6 seconds left, gets hacked 3 times, twice by Boozer and also by whoever else was standing there, trying to intentionally commit a foul, and nothing is called.

WTF?
                    I saw that. BS by the refs. Boozer spread his hands out like asking for the call but no whistle.

Comment

I know, such bull****....not just for those of us who had Houston, but for the Jazz team too. Admittedly they had about a 0.01% chance to win at that point, but it is the playoffs, and the game isn't over till it's over. The refs gotta do their job and if Utah wants a foul, give it to em.

Boozer was like :dunno:

Comment

Yeah, I didn't have a side, but that certainly was fishy.....
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I pushed on the 2H Houston because of that.. really not sure why they didn't call anything.
                          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Well, better luck next year Stink Nuggets. Nice pick-up with Iverson too :pud:

I'm guessing you could have lost 4-1 in the first round without him, just like you did last year to the Clippers :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                            X