Dogs: 7-4-1 (+2.60 units)
    Chalk: 7-9-0 (-2.90 units)
    Moneylines: 0-1-0 (-1.00 units)
    Totals: 0-1-0 (-1.10 units)
    -------------------------------------
    Overall: 14-15-0 (-2.40 units) // 48.28%

Houston +5.5

1 unit

- Mia went through one of their rarer tough stretches of the season, coming away 3-1 against the likes of PHO, LAL, NYK, and DAL. It's just the hater in me, but I really don't think this team is that good? They continue to prove me wrong, but the win over the Lakers was impressive, but I think they wanted that game more, and the Lakers are in a funk right now. I've said Dallas is one of the best teams this season, and even the recent squeaker against this Heat team confirms it. The Heat continue to play a soft schedule IMO, and impressively beat the crappier teams that they should beat. Anyone with a decent bench and would commit to score in the paint can give them trouble.

Taking the Rockets here off a b2b for Mia, they play squirrel-cheeks Wade and Le***** heavy minutes, so looking for MIA to come out a bit flat, they will win SU but taking a shot at the small spread for Houston who as usual is no slouching team that only pushes through all its issues/injuries.

GL!
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Lebron+Wade can be tough to beat when they want to win but I'm with you here. I think Miami can come out flat in Houston tonight on a b2b. Game could be kept close with possibility of Houston on top.

Comment

0-1 (-1.10 units)

NBA YTD:
      Dogs: 7-5-1 (+1.50 units)
      Chalk: 7-9-0 (-2.90 units)
      Moneylines: 0-1-0 (-1.00 units)
      Totals: 0-1-0 (-1.10 units)
      -------------------------------------
      Overall: 14-16-0 (-3.50 units) // 46.67%
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-