New Jersey at Toronto

Pic: Toronto -4
    Pic: New Jersey/Toronto...Under 190

Golden St at Dallas

Pic: Golden St +9**
    Pic: Golden St at Dallas...Under 207

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note..**Best Play on Board...IMO...(3-1 in Playoffs)
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Thor- GL!....take PHX tomorrow....LAL are done. I swear that how in the world can you actually expect to compete when you are giving big minutes to Jordan Farmar, Smush Parker, Shammond Williams....i mean come on. The LAL problem is that they only have 2 1/2 guys who would even see significant minutes on teams like DAL, PHX, SAS, DET, CHI etc....Smush Parker and Shammond Williams wouldn't have played a single meaningful minute for any of the teams like those. I personally could care less about the LAL even though i live in LA, but i think they have done a ****ty job of getting surrounding players for Kobe. There is my 2007 LAL playoff rant.....hope you turn it around Tuesday....just remember, getting the exact dosage of some kid's prescription correct is far more important than getting some 4 million tatooed over paid kid's basketball game spread correct.......:thumbs:
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-01-2007, 01:24 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
    X