Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday >>>

Raptors -3.5 -110 vs Wince and the Nets
    Toronto a very different team at home all year...thinking they bounce back and get it done easy tonight...my only concern is TJ Ford's health (gametime decision), although I do like Calderon...

1 Unit

GL :thumbs:

Adding Series Play...

Golden State -151 vs Dallas
    Tailing rjp on this one....got a great line from Pinny....

2 Units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Golden State -151 vs Dallas
      Tailing rjp on this one....got a great line from Pinny....

2 Units
      Just wondering, so by taking the GS series line you think Warriors are going to win tonight? If so, wouldn't you take the moneyline for today's game? Because if Mavs win tonight I assume the series line would go in your favor if you still want to play GS.

Not sure how you see it though.

Comment

JML, if only I were Canadian, too!

Whi_Eboy, by taking GSW series price you win when the Warriors win tonight, in game 6, or in game 7. In tonight and game 7 the Warriors will not be favored, and they'll likely be small underdogs in game 6. The point is that while the Warriors aren't likely to win in Dallas, odds are good that over this three game stretch they will win one of the games often enough to be profitable at the available prices. My line for the series should be GSW ~74.5%, so a fairly significant overlay exists.

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
          JML, if only I were Canadian, too!

Whi_Eboy, by taking GSW series price you win when the Warriors win tonight, in game 6, or in game 7. In tonight and game 7 the Warriors will not be favored, and they'll likely be small underdogs in game 6. The point is that while the Warriors aren't likely to win in Dallas, odds are good that over this three game stretch they will win one of the games often enough to be profitable at the available prices. My line for the series should be GSW ~74.5%, so a fairly significant overlay exists.
          Did you play the Lakers against the Suns last year also? Wasn't that a similar situation?
          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Nope, and I have no idea what the series price was after the Lakers were up 3-1. Like I said, I figure the true odds to be ~74.5%. Not a lock, but we're getting the best of it. :thumbs:

Comment

im hoping for the Warriors too, I like my odds I still have riding at +1000, I might hedge and take the Mavs at + money so no matter what I will be winning money
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
              X