Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Terry did what?

This is disturbing to me.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Mavs were on offense, Terry had the ball and he lost it out of bounds right at the Warrior bench. Then Baron Davis went over to get the ball and Terry threw him to the ground.

Comment

I missed that. When did that happen?

Comment

It happened 3 mins into the 2nd half...if it's not on Sportscenter or something, you'll probably find it on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
          Mavs were on offense, Terry had the ball and he lost it out of bounds right at the Warrior bench. Then Baron Davis went over to get the ball and Terry threw him to the ground.

he didnt punch him in the balls? a la Michael Finley from last year playoffs? LOL disturbing indeed.
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Sorry but I have to take Terry's side in this. Baron Davis was 5 feet from Terry when the ball went out of bounds and he sprinted right up in front of Terry's face and was about an inch from making contact with him. It looked like Baron was trying to like grind up against Terry or something cause he wouldn't let Terry get by him.

Terry had a right to throw him to the side as far as I'm concerned!!

Comment

Working...
            X