Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Playoff Hoops: Wednesday 5/2

...YTD...Reg Season 163-150-3

Until Playoffs Wine Down to Just a Few Teams Left..I'm Going to Just Play the Best Pic of Nite...Since it has Been Hitting at a Good % So Far...4-1

Denver at San Antonio

Pic: Denver/San Antonio...Under 189**

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Evereyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

gl tonight

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks..Shiner Dunkelweizen...Hope ya had a Good Nite and BOL on 2nd Game...!!

Well Good Nite..1-0...(5-1)..Best Pic Nite...Guess Until Games/Teams get Down to Only a Few Teams on Each Side then I'll Pic More Games/Teams..GL to All on Late Game...!!

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

:beerbang:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

:beerbang: thanks for the winner

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks..Shiner Dunkelweizen...Underdog88..Hope ya Both had a Good Nite of Hoops and BOL on Thursday..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Comment

Congrats Thor your best pics are red HOT!!

Comment

Working...
              X