• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Playoff Hoops: Thursday 5/3

...YTD...163-150-3 Reg Season

...YTD...5-1 On Top Pic Playoff Games

Dallas at Golden St

With Both Teams Scoring Over 100 Pts on Offense..100 Pts/Dallas and 106 1/2 /Golden St and Dallas Given up Over 92 Pts/Game while Golden St Gives Up Almost 107 Pts/Game...On Defense...Should be Some Scoring Going On in this Game...Dallas Loses and They are Out..Golden St will Play their Style of Game at Home with Crowd behind Them (Almost Like a College Style of Fans Cheering for Them)..This Series has Been a Game of Runs..In Last Game G St was Down 21 Pts to End Up with 9 Point Lead with Just Over 3 Minutes to go in the Game..Then Dallas Makes a Run..(Which Included a 15-0 Run by Dallas)..S Jackson was Ejected with 8.9 Seconds to Go (2nd Time in Series)..I Just Feel that After Having Dallas Beat in Game 5 that G St will Come Out Rocking and Rolling (Total Score 230 Points Game 5) and Dallas will Also Play that Style in Fast Pace Game and Alot of Shots Firing fron 2pt Range and 3pt Range....Some Notes..Dallas had 62 1st Half Points and are 13-0 in Regular Season when Scroing 60 Plus in 1st Half...G St Lead by 9 Points with Over 3 Minutes to Play..G St Must Finish off Dallas if they Want the Win the Seris as the 8th Seed...Here is What I See...a Fast Past Game that Many Shoots are Let Loose with Both Teams Pushing the Ball up the Court in a Very Fast Pace Game and the Total Going Over..Me Thinks...So..

Pic: Dallas/Golden St...Over 208 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note...I will be Gone Late on Thursday Nite as My Middle Son has JV Baseball Game to Play about 2 Hours Away..So No Post Until Friday Morning...Sorry...He had a Good Game Tonite...Pitched 5 Innings..3 Hits Allowed..0 Walks...7 Strikeouts in a 10-0 Win..He Did a Good Job..We Worked on a Slider this Past Sunday for 1/2 Hour or So and 6 of his Strikeouts Came on that Pitch..So I'm Proud of Him....BOL to ya All...!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 05-03-2007, 12:04 AM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL on the over Thor.. great outing for your son and I hope he has success throughout the season. :beerbang:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

gl like your thoughts just hope mavs win so we can see a game 7 its been a great series.

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

GL Thor & Thor jr with the killer slider :toast:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks...WSOX08...Shiner Dunkelweizen...Underdog88...Hope ya All have a Great Nite..!!

I will Update Thursday Pic in Morning..Thanks for the Words about My Son...He had a Good Season So Far (Only 1 Game Left) so his Pitching is Must Likely Done...He Finished..4-0..I Just Wish My Slider Moved Like His..I Would be Doing Something Else Other than Typing Here..LOL..So Thanks and BOL on Friday..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Well...Looks Like a 5-2...YTD in Playoffs...Dallas Only Scores 15 3rd Q Pts...Give me a Break...Best Team in NBA this Season and Scores 15 Pts in a Q...Good Gosh Almighty..So Only get a Total of 197 Points Scored..Dall would have Keep it Closer then Eveything would have been Ok..Ol Well GL to All Tonite..Be Gone Late Again so Hope Evereyone Hammers the Man...!!

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Working...
            X