Pickems 1-0 +1.00
    Overs 0-2 -2.2
    Unders 3-2 +0.80
    1st Half: 0-0
    2nd Half: 2-1 +1.0
    Moneyline Favs: 3-2 -1.50
    Moneyline Dogs: 2-0 +6.30
    Props: 1-0 +1.00

Taking Golden State +2.5 11 units to win 10 units.
    Grabbing a slice of the moneyline too 1 unit to win 1.2 units.

Good luck to all!

Love it Kevin....should be a great game- I honestly haven't been this excited about a series since the Jordan era. GL as always :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Love it Kevin....should be a great game- I honestly haven't been this excited about a series since the Jordan era. GL as always :thumbs:
      I'll second that :beerbang: ..Except in 04 when the Stones smoked the Lakers that got me excited..LOL

Comment

Go Warriors!!!
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

I may be a bit biased, but the Clips/Suns series last year was every bit as good IMO as GSW/Dallas this year, as was the LAL/PHX series last year for that matter.

Not to take away from the quality of this series though. It's been great, and actually the only one even worth watching IMO. Utah/Houston would be ok, but it's been so predictable, and it has lacked much excitement except for T-Mac lighting it up in the 2H of the home games after Houston plays like slugs on dope in the 1st qtr of each one and trails at the half, lol.

Otherwise these playoffs have really sucked ass so far. I mean ****, most nights I have just put on a baseball game instead of watching something that I knew what was going to be the outcome of anyway.

Comment

I'm feelin' a bit poetic after a fatass win so I'm gonna bust out with the happy man at the end of the pretty woman movie:

"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin' - this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'."

Updating after 11.2 helpings of winner winner chicken dinner..

YTD 34-22 +28.90
            Favorites 3-2 +0.8
            Underdogs 18-13 +20.50
            Pickems 1-0 +1.00
            Overs 0-2 -2.2
            Unders 3-2 +0.80
            1st Half: 0-0
            2nd Half: 2-1 +1.0
            Moneyline Favs: 3-2 -1.50
            Moneyline Dogs: 3-0 +7.50
            Props: 1-0 +1.00

Blow it out your ass Barkley.

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

**** Dallas.
                “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Why didn't I see this earlier. I would have jumped ship so fast...:bang:

Good Job btw Kevin...:beerbang:
                  Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Nice hit Kevin. Had plenty on GSW to win the series or I'd have taken the Warriors tonight myself. Good to see 'em finally end it.

Comment

DIRK is the biggest BITCH I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        I'm feelin' a bit poetic after a fatass win so I'm gonna bust out with the happy man at the end of the pretty woman movie:

"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin' - this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'."
                        I dont know about you Coach, but when I think of sports, I think of Julia Roberts and Richard Gere in a romantic comedy that gave hope to hookers everywhere also. :beerbang:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                        X