what the **** !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the **** !!!!!!!

wtf-- mavs suck...67 wins and look like ****...dirk didnt show up the whole team didnt show up. i dont get it....how can they look so bad what a bunch of pussies.

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

There from Dallas, what else can I say?
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

come on man....it's summer time which only means one thing....ice cream season....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Bad match up for Dallas. G.S. smoked them all season by something like 15/game.

Houston may be in some trouble as well. Ol' Yao gonna be sucking wind by the half. (assuming Hou can get by Utah!)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          There from Dallas, what else can I say?
          So, if Mark Cuban is smart enough, what would he do next season?

I say trade Dirk Nowitzki, fire Avery Johnson, and sale the damn team. This team was one of the contender to win the NBA Championship this year. It looks like they are done for the next decade or more. Done deal, case closed.
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
            So, if Mark Cuban is smart enough, what would he do next season?

I say trade Dirk Nowitzki, fire Avery Johnson, and sale the damn team. This team was one of the contender to win the NBA Championship this year. It looks like they are done for the next decade or more. Done deal, case closed.
            Sell the team and open up a DQ
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Trade Dirk Nowitski for Smush Parker, Joran Farmar and Shammond Williams
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                Trade Dirk Nowitski for Smush Parker, Joran Farmar and Shammond Williams
                and from toronto

RASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NASATROVICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

That game last night was funny to watch.

Anyway, I hope GS meets Phoenix in the West finals. That would be at least watchable, unlike every single other garbage series in these entire playoffs so far.

Did anyone catch the ref waving the "Go Jazz" banner last night during the commercial break? I mean WTF? Come on.....that officiating was AWFUL, and all in the favor of the Jazz. I get it that they needed at least one game 7, but ****in seriously....

Comment

Dirk needed something to wake him up in this series and I think this will only make him better. Yeah that was lame but I think Dirk comes back with a chip on his shoulder next year.
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
                    X