Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA WEDNESDAY

Hey guys,

I have been active in the forums but I haven't posted my picks in a while. I only really post when I have a huge hunch about a game or I am putting 4/5 units on it. Anyway, I'm going to try and get in the habit of posting all my plays. These will be all 2.2 unit plays tp win 2.

I found 4 games tonight with some value. I love this time of year, cause there are teams that are usually jockying for playoff position and some teams that have just given up. I like a couple of these types of match ups tonight. Anyway here goes:

Bulls -9 at minnesota- I like the bulls here coming off a dissapointing loss to the 76ers. I think minnesota might be without kevin love again and barring an out of this world performance from beasley or some other no name on the wolves, I think we have a cover here.

mavericks -5.5 at the clippers - Being an la native, this is an easy pick for me. The clippers season is over. They play for nothing more than highlight reels dunk, while the mavericks need wins for playoff position. I think the clippers keep it close for a while, but it could turn ugly very quickly.

Suns +3.5 vs OKC - I agree with Woody's previous post. I think the suns loss to sacramento last night will be extra motivation. I also think that OKC might be on somewhat tired legs after giving up a lead before miraculously winning against GSW. I like the suns getting 3.5 at home vs mostly everyone.

Bucks -4.5 at Toronto - Bucks are coming off one of the most dissapointing losses of the season at Charlotte, and this game is an absolute must win if they want a shot at making the 8 spot. Toronto may be without bargnani. I would check his status before the game, but either way. One team is going to give all they have left in the tank tonight, I doubt the other is.

I believe the last time I posted NBA I was something like...but I'm really not sure, and I'm trying to inflate my record for any purpose.

ATS (3-2) +4.45 units

MONEYLINES (1-0) + 5.25 units

Parlays (1-1) +2.00 units
Working...
X