• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Playoff Hoops: Saturday 5/5

...YTD...163-150-3 Reg Season

...YTD...Playoffs 5-3

Chicago at Detroit
    Think Both Teams want to get off to a Fast Start (IMO..2 of Best Teams in NBA East)..I Just Think you will See some Offense in this Game..and Big Ben gets to Come Home...Should be a Good Game to Watch..So..

Pic: Chicago/Detroit...Over 181 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note...Lost Last 2 Pics
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

I Know I Have Been Playing Only 1 Game a Nite Lately...But I'm Going with a Game 7 Total that Hits Alot...(Or Seems to Hit a Lot for Me)..Total Game 7= Under..Teams Seem to Up the D and Slow each Trip Down Floor in 2nd Half in Game 7's...IMO...BOL..!!

Utah at Houston

Pic: Utah/Houston...Under...184

Hoop Time..!!

**Note..Have 2 Best Pics Tonite...BOL..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL thor like that play, been thinkin about it may tail ya.

:beerbang:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks..Q-Unit..Hope we Hit that One...Wow..Chicago Really killed that Over Game in 2nd Half..Chicago Went Over 6 Minutes in 3rd Q with Making a Shot and Shoot in 20% from Field in 2nd Half Scoring 16 Pts in 3rd Q and 12 Pts in 4th Q..(Detroit Scored more Points in 1st Q {29pts} then Chicago Scored in All of the 2nd Half {28pts})...Thanks Baby Bulls...BOL on 2nd Game..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

2nd Half Pic:

Utah/Houston...Under 94

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Great ...0-3 for Nite...Need to Back away for Awhile...Sorry to Any and All Followers...Really BAD Nite!!!

Comment

Working...
            X