Lang Wed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang Wed.

Well , faders continue to make that cash. My daughter turns 3 this weekend and she is very thankful to my man for funding her party........:laughing:
    On to Wednesday........This is Langs quote today (3 Sure Things In Life: Death Taxes And This Winner Tonight) :laughing:

OKlahoma city ml -300. (300 dimes)
    Heat-10
    Angels-1.5 +120

What a joke risking $ 300 dimes on Oki. ML -300 ........Denver wins outright tonight.....:thumbs:
    Last edited by deadheadct; 04-27-2011, 02:19 PM.
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

So if you're a poor soul buying his picks to FOLLOW him, you need to put 900 units to win 300 units on okla city ml?

What a circus clown this guy is.

Money management and discipline = success it says on his site :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What's next? A 1000 dimer on heat ml -800??

This guy is gonna slit his wrists soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      So if you're a poor soul buying his picks to FOLLOW him, you need to put 900 units to win 300 units on okla city ml?

What a circus clown this guy is.

Money management and discipline = success it says on his site :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What's next? A 1000 dimer on heat ml -800??

This guy is gonna slit his wrists soon...

Yup.......Risking $ 900,000 to win $300,000 :laughing: :laughing:
      In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
      The Grateful Dead..........
      "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Stiff....your forgetting....you only have to buy one play.....after that they are all free cuz they keep losing.....lol
        If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

was leaning towards the doggies tonight anyway:beerbang:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Well he cashed OKC.

Comment

Doesn't matter, he's a joke, plain and simple.

If you keep upping the stake till you win with unlimited fake money, you gotta win one eventually.

What's also funny is with this 900+ dime to win 300 dime joke of a win plus a 100 dime series bet winner on okc (another joke of a stake) he's still down 200 some odd dimes for this calendar year.

He's about to take a 565 or so dime series play loss on Orlando too unless they're able to win in Atlanta tonight.

Maybe he will "hedge" that one again with a big play on hawks ml tonight, even though both could theoretically lose just like he did in game 5. Jackass doesn't even know what a hedge play means

I really really feel bad for the poor unsuspecting suckers who stumble on his site, know the name from that movie and fall for his numbers jockeying and wins that come from chases with unlimited monopoly money.

Comment

Working...
              X