Grizzlies/Thunder discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizzlies/Thunder discussion

Very interesting series here, two young teams and some great matchups. I think this could be a series that goes the distance, but I do think the Thunder ultimately win.

Regarding game one, I am wary of Memphis here. Short turnaround from the Spurs series, this could very well be a spot where Memphis folds. Line looks to be begging for Grizz money. Many are pointing to the regular season outcomes of these matchups, but Perkins didn't play them. This is why he was brought on, Zach murdered the Spurs late into the series- not sure he can repeat performance vs. Ibaka/Perkins.

if I could get Thunder-250 I would play it straight, but that seems unlikely...
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

yea i agree that okc wins the series. Zbo cant possibly play any better and will now have a younger, more mobile defender on him. I think it will be difficult for memphis to get a defensive matchup they like against durant. the line is already up a full pt from the opening line of 5.5. not sure if i'll be betting it today though.

Comment

I like these props

Durant P&R-6.5+110 over Randolph P&R

Durant pts o30.5+110

I just have this feeling Zach has a clunker after scoring 17 of the last 25 last game. If he goes off again Memphis likely covers, but I think game 1 belongs to the Thunder

Comment

Thunder began the series vs Denver torching the 3s, and cooled off % wise towards the end of the series. Memphis did well vs the Spurs 3 ball (spurs shot horribly with the exception of game 1). I think the Thunder will work and get open looks from the outside, though I do think Tony Allen is a solid defender...

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
          I think it will be difficult for memphis to get a defensive matchup they like against durant. .
          I think Battier is a great defender, but it doesn't matter because Durant is a top 3 scorer in the game. He will get his. I think Westbrook needs to run a great game from point and get Ibaka and Harden involved offensively early.

Comment

One thing I will say that could be an edge for Memphis is the scoring distribution. They are very good at getting different players involved offensively (see last game vs Spurs).

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              I just have this feeling Zach has a clunker after scoring 17 of the last 25 last game. If he goes off again Memphis likely covers, but I think game 1 belongs to the Thunder
              :laughing:

Comment

Working...
              X