tailing lang :beerbang:

Comment

16-28 -29.68

bos/mia u 181.....3 units
            okc -6.....2 units
            okc/mem u99 1h.....2 units
            bos ml +300.....1 unit

Comment

lol needed a reminder why i hate the nba. typical home cooking bull****.

free throws 38 to 20 in favor of miami, of course, and especially the crucial ones near the end to keep miami close until they could actually make some shots and take the lead, while refs look the other way on boston's end when the same contact is made.

just like wwf

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                lol needed a reminder why i hate the nba. typical home cooking bull****.

free throws 38 to 20 in favor of miami, of course, and especially the crucial ones near the end to keep miami close until they could actually make some shots and take the lead, while refs look the other way on boston's end when the same contact is made.

just like wwf

A-Men for College Football:beerbang:
                NCAAF YTD
                Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

a little over 3 months

chi ml -160
                  chi/atl u180 -115

2.5 units each

Comment

20-30 -24.98

memphis -1.5 -105

5 units

my 2 cents:

i feel this is a massive letdown spot for okc, even if it's a close out game for them. it's how they got here with the 3 ot winner, then a blowout at home of a memphis team who may as well stayed at home and let the cheerleaders play in that one that makes me feel this way. it's only human for them to have a hard time reaching peak emotion and performance again tonight after the last 2 games, while i believe memphis brings it and gets the win to force a game 7.

funny how so many people were so into memphis to take down okc when this series started, but now after what really has amounted to a series pretty much dominated by okc, memphis backers are few and far between tonight in what is probably the best spot to back them that has presented itself so far in this series, at least imo.

Comment

and okc is dogged again, this time in a close out situation. i tend to agree with you.

Comment

Good call on Memphis
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

you really think this series has been dominated by okc? sorry, but i don't see it that way. i think this series has been as close as a series can be, other than the one blowout. just offering up my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 419gottamin View Post
                            you really think this series has been dominated by okc? sorry, but i don't see it that way. i think this series has been as close as a series can be, other than the one blowout. just offering up my opinion.
                            I think you're a Memphis fan. OKC has dominated but in a couple games, decided to chuck up bricks instead of attacking the rim and slowing the game down. That allowed Memphis to crawl out of a huge hole and get back in it.

Comment

i'm a cavaliers fan. i just don't think okc attacks the rim very well. they are the only perimeter-based team left in the playoffs. it's their fatal flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by 419gottamin View Post
                                i'm a cavaliers fan. i just don't think okc attacks the rim very well. they are the only perimeter-based team left in the playoffs. it's their fatal flaw.
                                I agree
                                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X