Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Round 2's***

Playoffs 43-61-1 -$404

Happy to get out or round 1 alive after being down around 35 units after day 2... IMO the Bulls give the Pistons a go in this series, but I don't think the line is that favorable...+165 to go against the Pistons? Naw, I'll try this...

Bulls in 7 +500

1 unit

Should the Bulls lose game 1, I will likely throw a unit on them for the series as there will be added value. As for other series plays, I really don't like anything else...I think the Cavs win, but wouldn't pay that much (-270). Suns(-150)/Spurs(+130) is gonna be a close series, curious to see how much the Warriors will be getting vs Utah/Houston... Saturday plays

Bulls+5.5-115

Chi/Det o182-105

Jazz+3-105 1sth

3 units each

Bulls+185
    Chi/Det o182
    Jazz+3 1sth
    Cavs-290
    Suns-185

$50 to win $1050

I just can't justify laying pts with Detroit when the Bulls are playing so well... Although the regular season means nothing now, the Bulls were 3-1 ats/su, with the only no-cover @ home although winning su. I would expect the Pistons to attempt to slow things down, but if the Bulls are hitting their shots, the Pistons have no choice but to score as well. IMO if the Bulls cover, it pushes the total over... Plus the Pistons shave LoL. I was pretty sure the Rockets would win the series, but after the last game I'm not so sure.... if AK has a repeat performance, the Jazz could very well pull off the upset- I'm thinking this is a pretty tight first half (as all have been this series) & 3 pts looks good when i can see them leading @ the half.... Parlay with a nice hedge should the first 4 come in (yeah right) :celebrate:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL UDoggie! Hope my Bulls come through for ya! :thumbs:
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

I don't know about that Bulls in 7 play. If it does go to 7, I think there will be too much experience on Detroit's side and they'll take it easily.

May make a play on Jazz 1H as I think they've covered at least 4 times in the series.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

playing HOU -3 1H...TMac takes over today......GL!...
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Whitey- My original idea was that if the Bulls lost today, I would be playing them to win the series before game 2. Then I thought, since it would be possible for Det to win the first 2 games, yet highly unlikely for the Bulls to win 4 straight vs. Det, I might as well play them to win in 7..... I hate the Bulls- I play against them, they light it up....play on em, they shoot 32% :blackeye:

Jazz pull it off- IMO Tracy is completely overrated, not a team player. Looking forward to the GS/Utah series. The Jazz are shooting well, & IMO it could lead to some overs...I'm hoping the line is set 196 or so for game 1. Only worry of course would be the status of Baron Davis....

Comment

see this is what i don't understand about the McGrady bashing.....the guy had 29 points 11 rebounds and 5 assists....what did you want him to do tonight?? how is he selfish? IMO, he doesn't have what Kobe has inside him to take over games...and that is why he can't get his team over the hump....he is too soft....but man, i can't crap on his line for tonight......the Rockets allowed Utah to shoot 55 percent through 3 quarters...that is why they lost IMO....but i don't really follow the NBA and didn't follow the series so maybe i am way off base....

Comment

No Flyers, you hit the nail right on the head. Utah (especially Carlos Loozer) got way too many easy shots last night, and thru the whole series really, and that is what cost Houston the series last night.

I thought McGrady did all he could, and when they ran guys at him for double teams, he made some pretty good passes to set up other guys.

Sad thing is that Houston was a good defensive team all year, and last night (and for most of the series) Carlos Loozer made em look like a bunch of boys trying to stop a grown man. Sad, but true....he really put his team on his back and carried em....and Houston had no answer on defense.

Comment

Maybe I was a bit harsh on Tracy, as he did have solid numbers... but he plays zero D & couldn't carry his team in a game 7 @ home. That's not a superstar, IMO. Houston needs a pg, because Alston is not the answer- curious if Van Gargamel returns....The Rockets were outhustled, & I'm glad because I think this Jazz series will be better to watch. Tne line just came out @ Jazz-2, lean to Utah game1. IMO the Warriors win the series, but the home team won every meeting this year... In a perfect world, the Jazz win game 1, & I hit the Warriors to win the series at a better price before game 2:thumbs:

Suns-4.5-101

4 units

NJN/Clev u90.5 1sth

SaS/Phx o101 1sth

2 units each

I'm sure the Spurs will get a bunch of love here, but I have to back the home team....The Spurs handled the Nuggets rather easily, but Pheonix is Denver 3x. They have the bench to score on SA, & with Amare underneath, they have someone who can at least make Duncan work. No doubt the Suns will push, & the Spurs will grind. If the Suns get an early lead, this could be a higher scoring game- 1sth play as if the game gets tight down the stretch SA will be slowing it down even more. Suns were 2-1 ats (1-2 su) regular season but covered @ home easily. NJ/Clev 1sth under- I would expect both teams to play deliberate out of the gate. I can't forsee Kidd/Carter eating up Cleveland 1stq like they did to Tor, so I would think the 1sth total lands somewhere in the mid 80's....

Comment

GL underdog
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks Q! Really hoping the Nets are up by 5 or so at the half....if I get a nice 2ndh number on the Cavs, I'm pounding it...

Comment

good call on the 1H under. I took Cle under 47 and hit it.. but it was very close at the end :beerbang:
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Thanks Wsox....damn run by Cavs late leaves a tough 2ndh. The Cavs aren't really playing that well, but are killing on the offensive boards. IMO they pull away in the 2ndh....not that much value though, so i'm playing small

Cavs-4+100 2ndh

Nets team u45 2ndh

half unit each

Comment

Suns-3.5-125
                          Jazz-4

$100 to win $244

Comment

Udoggiedog- how strong is your suns play? was thinking of playing them on the ML or -3 1/2....

Comment

Damn FF, hope you didn't tail that one....honestly I liked it & thought the Suns would make a strong statement...problem is the Spurs shot 50% & 44% from the 3pt line...I like the Suns to win game 2, but damn 5.5 is a steep line.

3-3 -$102 today.... didn't win a side & didn't lose a total- may have to focus a bit more on totals....

Comment

Working...
                              X