Clear All

• Stifler's Mom
    started a topic NBA Sat 5/5

NBA Sat 5/5

Cock Rockets -5

2 units

• rjp
    replied
    Bums cost me the series wager. They had a ~85% chance to win prior to game 6 and they can't win either one! Ah well, it happens. GSW is going to the conference finals. lmao

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    lol, just herd his contract is up?? doubt the rockets bring him back...

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    think Van Gundy has XM in his Hyundai?

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    dude- how sweet would a spiderweb look covering that bald spot.........:beerbang:....
    i wouldnt mess with him, i can tell you that much....and braid the 4 strands of hair he has left....the team needs to improve its overall toughness....

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
    seriously, how do you fall behind by 14 points at home.....
    lmao.......when a series was 3-3 and the home teams had won all 6 games, the home team was 19-1 in game7.....19-2 now.....

Leave a comment:

• Whit_Eboy
    replied
    It was actually 16 points at one point.

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    de la hoya split decision??, is that what fat ass barkley is screaming?? he prolly just lost his life savings on the fight....

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    van gundy should get some ink done on the shiny bald spot....it would def give that team that hardcore edge...IMO gives them 20 more wins in the regular season esaily....
    dude- how sweet would a spiderweb look covering that bald spot.........:beerbang:....

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
    I'm already questioning whether or not these bastards from the rockets had dough on Utah moneyline.

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    van gundy should get some ink done on the shiny bald spot....it would def give that team that hardcore edge...IMO gives them 20 more wins in the regular season esaily....

Leave a comment:

• Whit_Eboy
    replied
    I'm already questioning whether or not these bastards from the rockets had dough on Utah moneyline.

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    if i were Van Gundy i would grab Yao after this game and take him to the bad part of Houston tonight and get him some ink....offseason starts tonight.....

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    lol...yao comes back with his arms and legs all tatooed up...braids...head bands....everytime mcgrady takes a dumb ass shot, he walks over and bitch slaps him....

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    maybe yao gets some ink done this off season...it will make them 10x better IMO
    he was clearly outinked by Boozer in this series.........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X