Heat vs. Mavs Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat vs. Mavs Discussion Thread

Any early thoughts on this series? My heart says Dallas but my head says the Heat. God I would really hate to see Lebron finally get a ring but it's looking more likely.. they've come together at the right time.

Heat in 6?

Points over... Focus is on team defense now but both teams have multiple offensive weapons, and create their own shots, dallas cant defend okc but they just out score them...
    same will happen in finals, terry and dirk will score bunches so will lebron and wade, i expect chris bosh to not be big though i think myself bosh is a soft pussy, and dallas played well against the lakers bosh will be a walk in the park on the boards vs noodle arm bosh... but i still think the heat have the edge just because of absolute star power... but this is the year of the underdog, and dallas has looked unstoppable thus far, pretty dominate, this might just be "their year"

As for Dirk... this is your chance right here... this heat team is beatable, next couple years not so much... but this is still a team with moments of sheer **** and i say to you sir... are you gonna retire a Karl Malone? Or a David Robinson? Either way you'll go down as top 50 greatest players of all time, and now its just with or with out a ring...

I like to see wade win, but i fkn hate lebron, & eddie house.... dirk i hate you too but i like mark cuban :thumbs:

I think points over is good play in this series... and alot of free throws will be shot in this too...
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Originally posted by DukiesBaby View Post
      I think points over is good play in this series... and alot of free throws will be shot in this too...
      I just hope this series isn't determined at the charity stripe. Over 30% of the Heats points last night came at the ft line. Dallas has been living at the line as well. Dirk is playing out of his mind right now, and it's not like the Heat can just key in on him Shutting down Rose pretty much kills the entire Bulls offense, but Dallas has so many more weapons
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
      X