• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hump Day Hoops Action

YTD: 14-7-0 +6.30 Units

Taking:

Sixers -12.

These teams dont match up well. Sixers have clubbed them in 7 of last 8. Knicks have been playing better ball, but are on tail end of a streak in which they've played in 15 different venues and get to go home after the game. I think they mail it in tonight and we see an absolute blowout. Embiid gonna roast Kantner, the worst defensive center in basketball.

Good luck to all!

Updating after a MUCH needed blowout win!

YTD: 15-7-0 +7.30 Units

Comment

Nice job Kevin
      2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        YTD: 14-7-0 +6.30 Units

Taking:

Sixers -12.

These teams dont match up well. Sixers have clubbed them in 7 of last 8. Knicks have been playing better ball, but are on tail end of a streak in which they've played in 15 different venues and get to go home after the game. I think they mail it in tonight and we see an absolute blowout. Embiid gonna roast Kantner, the worst defensive center in basketball.

Good luck to all!
        Good call Kevin. Do you use any website to get your stats from?

Comment

Originally posted by Thefootballgeek1975 View Post

Good call Kevin. Do you use any website to get your stats from?
          Thanks for the kind words!

I analyze games for a living and find nuggets from all over the web. My favorite formatted stats are at classic.scoresandodds.com. You find the game and then below they have a link for free matchups. it's basic stuff but the format and the listing of how teams have done over the past 5 games are valuable in my opinion.

NBA can be hit and miss as one never truly knows what the motivation will be of these overpaid lazy players. There's much more value in college hoops handicapping/betting. Be sure to check out my plays once conference play starts as that is by far my best sport. I wish it lasted longer!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Thanks for the kind words!

I analyze games for a living and find nuggets from all over the web. My favorite formatted stats are at classic.scoresandodds.com. You find the game and then below they have a link for free matchups. it's basic stuff but the format and the listing of how teams have done over the past 5 games are valuable in my opinion.

NBA can be hit and miss as one never truly knows what the motivation will be of these overpaid lazy players. There's much more value in college hoops handicapping/betting. Be sure to check out my plays once conference play starts as that is by far my best sport. I wish it lasted longer!
            Thanks bro. For sure will keep an eye on it. Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X