NY o 229
    Clev +6
    Atl +10.5

6 units
    MN u 222

YTD 73-43 (+55.4 units)
    2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Love these takes!

I'm trying to talk myself into Toronto. They're playing so well! The "Look ahead" isnt a huge variable in my capping, but it's big enough that I'm a bit worried with the 76ers on deck.

Got any insight on that game that you'd like to share?

On an unrelated note, Mybookie sent me some t-shirts. Lemme know if you want one. I'd need you to email me your shirt size and address to send it to. Drop me a line at predictem@hotmail.com if you want one!

Take care!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Love these takes!

I'm trying to talk myself into Toronto. They're playing so well! The "Look ahead" isnt a huge variable in my capping, but it's big enough that I'm a bit worried with the 76ers on deck.

Got any insight on that game that you'd like to share?

On an unrelated note, Mybookie sent me some t-shirts. Lemme know if you want one. I'd need you to email me your shirt size and address to send it to. Drop me a line at predictem@hotmail.com if you want one!

Take care!

Kevin
      Kevin really like the way the Raptors bench Has been contributing and believe that will be the difference in tonight’s game but the look ahead is a bit concerning. I will get you the info cause I can always use a shirt thanks and good luck tonight with your plays.

Comment

Kevin really like the way the Raptors bench has been contributing although the look ahead is a bit concerning making the play on the stronger bench tonight. Will get you my info....would love to get a shirt. Thanks and GL tonight with your plays.

Comment

Working...
        X