• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Pick

YTD: 17-8-0 +6.10 Units

Taking:

Chicago Bulls +8.5.

Lots of variables in play here... I believe the Bulls will have a fresh new attitude under Jim Boylen. He's a well respected coach who has a ton of experience under some of the best college/pro coaches. The Bulls are still missing key players, but I see this as a positive.

Victor Oladipo is OUT with a knee. His usage rate is really high. The team will eventually adjust, but there should be a temporary wrench thrown into the team chemistry.

The Pacers play down to lesser opponents. Indiana is 4-7 ATS vs. teams with a losing record.

The Bulls are 1-5 straight up against division opponents, but they've stayed close, losing by an avg. of 7 points per game, which gives us 1.5 points of value tonight.

Chicago played Indy tough earlier this season (@Chi), losing by only a bucket.

This will be the Pacers first home game after a road trip out west. This is usually a really strong angle, but is weakened a bit by the fact that their last game was 3 days ago. I'd be super strong on this if it were a back to back or one day gap.

The public are one siding the game yet the line has dropped a half point. This confirms that sharps like the Bulls as well. They usually don't bite on a game getting one-sided until close to game-time (so they can get the best number). I expect this line to drop prior to tip off.

Good luck!

Nice call on the Bulls tonight Kevin
    2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

Updating Record:

YTD: 18-8-0 +7.10 Units

No play Thursday. Garbage games with no edges/value.

Comment

Working...
      X