Now or Never

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now or Never

So if Game 5 is Now or Never and you lose, does that mean it is Never? If game 5 is the most important game of his life then what is game 6?

Lebron does this stuff to himself. If you talk you have to be able to back it up.

Oddly I thought he played great. Tripple double. Liked it.

Could you imagine Jordan, Bird, Magic Kareem, Pippen or anyone else for that matter saying that game 5 of a 2-2 series was the game of their life?

Lebron could be Elite, but he does this dumb stuff, he has so much talent he should shut up and let his game do the talking for him.

So on Sunday does he tweet: Never or Tuesday?

WTF?
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Agreed.

But I also read that dirk said last night was their game 7 (prior to the game)

So now what is the next game? Game 8?

If they already won their "game 7", it sounds like they're gonna lay a complete egg in game 6 to me....

And the public is just following along like a flock of blind sheep being led to the slaughter piling on Dallas +5.5 and ml for game 6....the same Dallas team most of them didn't want to back until after last night.

I even saw a few nitwits go as far as to say Dallas win gm 4 because lebron threw the game lmfao.

Comment

What the ****
      banned non the less
      If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

tells you that Dallas is a good bet to W the series at -120

Comment

Also take a look at Dallas at +200 for a W in game 6 and the end of Miami

Comment

6 pts is too many in this one. heat may win but id feel real comfortable with the 6. Heat have had a hard time closing games so i cant put much faith in them to win by 7.

Comment

Karma is a many splended thing in our life....

Newest story about James and Wade mocking Dirk while he was sick (I haven't seen it).

I'll say it again James brings this stuff on himself.

Stiff,

I missed that story, Dirk is dumb as well for saying this is Dallas' game 7, if you think about it...it is the same as Lebron's "biggest game of my life." Because Game 7 of a finals would be the biggest game of his life.
              a.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                Karma is a many splended thing in our life....

Newest story about James and Wade mocking Dirk while he was sick (I haven't seen it).

I'll say it again James brings this stuff on himself.

Stiff,

I missed that story, Dirk is dumb as well for saying this is Dallas' game 7, if you think about it...it is the same as Lebron's "biggest game of my life." Because Game 7 of a finals would be the biggest game of his life.
                If Dallas goes in thinking they have 2 shots and if they strike out on shot 1, they're still okay, they will lose. They need to go in thinking like this it or they're fukked. I agree with what Dirk said.

Lebron's comment was idiotic because it was 2-2 with the Heat having Games 6 and 7 at home. Completely different situations, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoEmpire View Post
                  If Dallas goes in thinking they have 2 shots and if they strike out on shot 1, they're still okay, they will lose.
                  There is no way they have that line of thinking, not after the last champ series they were in....
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Here we go- Dallas at +180 still looks like value tonight :thumbs:

Comment

usually do not play parlays but looking at Dallas to W and MLB San Fran on the over 7. Good luck tonight fellas

Comment

Lebron is a joke and always has been, I love me some d-wade and i feel bad for rooting against him, but lebron is a joke and id be happy to see him lose... that **** i saw on sportscenter with wade and lebron mocking dirk and the sick, fake coughing and looking at reporters saying "you hear me cough? ya.. im sick" (cough cough under shirt)

its hard after watching that for me not to pull out some derogatory/uncalled for comments about these 2 clowns, professional (supposed to be) men acting like punk kids from the hood... Grow the **** up, you got your asses served to you in game 5, DEAL WITH IT, i think this series comes to an end tonight, and your gonna have a media feeding frenzy on how even the "big 3" together cant win a title.. they are gonna swallow this miami heat team up and fart them out like a christmas dinner! and after watching lebron and wade mock dirk, they deserve every thing that is coming their way via media!!

Karma does play a role, and expect it to hit lebron & wade tonight as Dirk puts down a MVP night... Terry n company will show up with the 3 point shot again....

My pick tonight is Dallas to win :thumbs:
                        NCAAF YTD
                        Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Karma...

If you celebrate a championship before the season starts...

This Finals, I have to say, was like the 80s when it was fun watch every single game and every game was close. Its been a LONG time since I enjoyed the finals like I did this year.

Horf!n
                          a.d.

Comment

Agree completely Horfy, those finals were definitely good for the game of basketball. Now if they would only start calling more travels
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                              Agree completely Horfy, those finals were definitely good for the game of basketball. Now if they would only start calling more travels
                              Travelling is so different now. I mean now you can essentially pick up your pivot foot, you can take a hop, skip and a jump, you can take three and 1/2 steps (which really means four), you can get away with changing your pivot foot. All of this in the name of ESPN top 10. I agreee.

Back to the topic:

This is funny, but I don't agree with it: Stephenson of the Mavs got off of the team plan and had a t-shirt in the Mavericks colors on which said:

"Hey Lebron, How's by Dirk taste?"

Again, Funny...but...

Horfin
                              a.d.

Comment

Working...