BUNK THURSDAY - WOLVES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUNK THURSDAY - WOLVES

Hope everybody is having a great year. I am ready to participate on a nightly basis. Starting tonight. I have posted just a handful of times in recent years, but am a veteran of the site. Hope everybody is well.

Wolves - 0.5 (-120) 1 unit

Minnesota, 11th place in the West, is finally able to focus on basketball. The season has been drama filled from the start. The Wolves were 5-9 when Jimmy Butler was traded back in mid- November. They are now just one game under .500, and 5-3 since January 6th. What has impressed me about this team is the way they have competed against some of the Western Conference Elite:

Wins Already against
    - Lakers (2)
    - Sacramento
    - Houston
    - Portland
    - OKC (2)
    - San Antonio
    - Utah

Young guard Josh Okogie looks like he might be the steal of the 2018 NBA draft. Selected with the 20th overall pick, Okogie is a lock-down defender who has the potential to be one of the best defenders in the league. He has promise offensively too, and he showed that on Tuesday night against the Suns in a 118-91 win in Phoenix (career-high 21 points in just 24 minutes, shooting 7-for-11 from the field, 4-for-7 from deep and a perfect 3-for-3 from the free-throw line). He also added five rebounds, two steals and two assists.

Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Welcome back Bunk!

Okogie looks awesome. I hope he keeps up that energy he has. Lots of guys come out with their hair on fire and then once they get paid they get lazy. He's fun to watch!

Comment

Hey Kevin, Hope you are well my friend. In the NBA, you hear about the good teams and their "BIG 3". With the Wolves you have a Big 3 (+1). I live KAT, Wiggins, and Derrick Rose w/ Teague. Rose is the score and Teague is the distributor. I think Minnesota is building something here. And I think you'll see them in the postseason because they can focus on basketball now, and not drama.
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
      X