Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manic Monday NBA Pick

YTD 17-12-0 -1.62

Lots of garbage spreads and lack of value on today's President's Day NBA card. Not to be confused with most Presidents have been garbage in my lifetime. Wait, there actually is a correlation here!

Ok, on to picks...

The whole world is having a love affair with the Utah Jazz right now. YES, they're playing great ball and their chemistry is awesome. They're up against it tonight though. The Sixers have stifled them in five of the last six matchups and the one loss was only by 2 points.

I expect a GREAT Philly team to be uber motivated tonight to go into Utah and give them a game.

Being a degenerate moron and unloading on Philly +7.5 (assuming Embiid is in) and grabbing a small play on the money line at +270 as well.

76ers +7.5 26.5 to win 25
    Sixers ML +270 2 to win 5.4

Good luck to all!

Ugh I locked in the play and then they announced Embiid was out. Coming in hot! lol

Thought about buying out of it but decided not to. With my luck I'd get fkn middled on the 8 LOL

Go Sixers!

Comment

Jesus! Enbiid sits with **** notice, Curry misses wide open layup at end and DWIGHT HOWARD shoots brick 3.
      This one is gonna have me mumbling to myself all night.

Comment

Working...
      X