X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday NBA Pick

YTD 18-16-0 -61.68

Taking: Orlando Magic +4 52.50 to win 50

Magic C Nikola Vucevic is 15th in usage rate and if Steve Clifford has half a brain he'll bump that up 10% against a Warriors team that is likely to start 6'6" Draymond Green at center. Green is questionable, but I assume he'll play. It's possible that he sits, as this is the first game of a back to back. If that happen, Vuc may have a career night as he'll likely be guarded by undersized Eric Paschall or an inexperienced Alen Smailagic who would get absolutely abused by Vuc.

I also like the jet lag factor here. Golden State had to take an almost five hour flight to head east. From all the studying I've done, they say from 24-48 hours after a flight is when it hits you the worst. More: The home team in this matchup has won the game five straight times, with two of those being Magic wins in Orlando. I'm never comfortable being on the opposite side of Steph Curry, however, with this line at +4 and the world betting on the Warriors, it tells us that Bookmakers are comfortable with their position on the Magic. Lastly, the Magic are getting healthier with Evan Fournier and Aminu back in action. Ironically, Cole Anthony and Aaron Gordon being out actually makes the Magic a better team, as Anthony is too raw and Gordon is a total chemistry buster. I think Orl. has a good shot of winning this game straight up.
    Last edited by Kevin; 02-19-2021, 03:46 PM.

PHEW

What a crazy ass game!

Comment

Working...
    X