NBA Playoffs Tuesday 5/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Tuesday 5/8

Well, I hit 2 in a row now with the lucky Utah cover last night. Either hell must be freezing over, or these 2 plays are sure as hell some good fades, LOL

Cavs -4
    Suns -5 (+100)

2 units each

GL stif

stayin away from cavs and nets like the plague, its a tossup to me, you got a 3 superstar team vs. king james who's gonna get superstar calls...

I was stupid enough to think Cavs could cover game 1 thinking maybe they played down to their competition against Washington, and maybe they come out guns blazing against the Nets....but of course both of these are ripe for the Pistons to pick apart unless the Bulls decide to pull their ass out of their heads.

LOL
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      you got a 3 superstar team vs. king james who's gonna get superstar calls...
      Richard Jefferson is not a superstar. IMO, I also wouldn't consider Carter a superstar because of his inconsistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
        Richard Jefferson is not a superstar. IMO, I also wouldn't consider Carter a superstar because of his inconsistency.
        talent based I would agree with you...they arent superstars..

nike-sponsored-commercially-based...they are superstars in this day and age.

Tim Duncan is a superstar by talent, but the freaking robot couldnt be picked out of a lineup even if he was surrounded by midget in clown suits and shawn bradley. LOL
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL Stif....hopefully hell is freezing over LoL :jiggy:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

you got the day right today stiffy...........you're already a winner.....:beerbang: :beerbang:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

4 straight. Hell must be freezing over :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X