X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazin' the Warriors

2 Plays
    Warriors +4
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

1 Play
    Warriors ML +145
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Halftime observations:

AK47 pretty much singlehandedly kept the Jazz in the game in the 1stQtr. When he was playing point-forward he reminded me of Scottie Pippen. Very impressed by the Jazz this half, no doubt about it.

Stephen Jackson looks like he may be on the path towards another ejection tonight. I definitely underestimated this Jazz crowd they are rocking tonight. Not sure why the Warriors chose to isolate SJack so much towards the start of the 2ndQtr IMO if you're going to isolate anybody do it for BDiddy or JRich.

Refs seem to be very whistle-happy tonight against the Warriors. That could just be my bias since of course I picked GS to win. Warriors PATHETIC on the defensive boards but I should have expected that.

Boozer catching the ball two inches from the baseline nowhere near the hoop and then getting every call as he flails in from behind the backboard.

Jazz looking dominant at the end of the 1stHalf but only lead by 5 points. Go Golden State!

1 Play:

Over 108 2ndHalf

:gulp: :gulp:

Comment

Working...
      X