Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bulls are self destructing Ingame....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats why i tell friends if you have parleys and round robins to hedge if you have a middle opportunity. i had 3 RRs and all 6 dames in and the bulls were the 3d on all 3. but on the ML. so i had a 11 1/2 point middle, but not listening to sound reasoning i give people and figuring whats the odds of the bulls getting sweep. i did not. damn

Comment

Pistons are on a MISSION this year..I'll be on them big in game 4 this was the ultimate punch to the gut for Chicago..DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOI IIIT BASKETBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL

Comment

LMFAO.............DA Bullllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssss......
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Hey FF was that the DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR RRRRR or no?

Comment

Snowman that's rough, especially given how the first half went....

If there is a god in heaven, please no Spurs/Pistons finals :ohman:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Daaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr for the Bulls' season....

Comment

CHI lockerroom must have Onnnnnnnnnnnionnnnnnnnnnnnnssss....cause all the Bulls are crying....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

If there is a god in heaven, please no Spurs/Pistons finals :ohman:

Pistons/Suns?

Comment

Warriors tomorrow......Jazz win by DD :beerbang:

ff jinx

Comment

LOL the BABY BULLS lingerie or should you say diapers are on the deck..Oniooooons

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                        Pistons/Suns?

I'd be ok with that, but Cavs/Suns would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

not happening

Comment

i'll check back in tomorrow with it UD.......gotta wait for the opportune moment in the game....

hey snowman- they weren't looking for you with that backpack in Vegas were they?....lol....

Comment

these Eastern conference games are just brutal BTW......44-28 at the half?.....79-71 final??........to quote Bill Walton................HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRIBLE Product

Comment

spurs/pistons would be BORING AS HELL. totals of 142 . suns/cavs would be good. all i know or i believe is right is the winner of the spurs/suns series will beat the warriors or jazz. and i will bet that and you can take it to the BANK.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                                these Eastern conference games are just brutal BTW......44-28 at the half?.....79-71 final??........to quote Bill Walton................HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRIBLE Product
                                now serving you at DQ......................PJ BROWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
                                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                                X