WNBA Serie Pick

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RBD
    PredictEm Featured Writer
    • Aug 2024
    • 580

    WNBA Serie Pick

    Am I one of those conspiracy nuts that thinks everything in professional sports is fixed?
    No.
    But have there been games and series in the past that have been fixed? (See Tim Donaghy.)

    Over the last couple weeks as I've watched the WNBA do all they can to promote Angel Reese as the face of the league (replacing fan Fav Caitlin Clark) I knew I was going to make a bet on the Dream's opening series no matter who they played and what the odds were.

    In their last game she leaned into New York's Sabrina Ionescu and Sabrina accidentally swiped her hand across Syd's face.
    If it was Clark no foul would have been called but because it was Reese she was awarded a technical.

    Most of the players, the coaches, the league, the announcers, and the refs despise Clark. I have no doubt they'll do all I can to remove her as soon as possible and make sure Reese advances.
    They're jealous, petty little people.

    I finished the season at 31-26 so I have a nice little profit to use in the postseason and I have no problem with laying the heavy odds at -315 for Atlanta to advance past Washington in the first round.

    My play:
    Atl -315

    image.png
    Last edited by RBD; 09-26-2026, 09:09 AM.
Working...