• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Playoff Hoops: Friday 5/11

...YTD...163-150-3 Reg Season

...YTD...5-6 Playoffs Best Bet

Utah at Golden St

Gold St Plays Very Well Tonite while Utah Has Trouble in the 2nd Half to Score with Them to Keep Game Under and G St Wins by 8-9 Points...BOL

Pic: Golden St -6 1/2

Pic: Utah/Golden St...Under 217**

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**..Best Bet on Board...IMO
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL thor, I like the picks :beerbang:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Thanks...wsox08...BOL to ya..!!

ADD : 2nd Half

Pic: Golden St +4 1/2

Pic: Utah/Golden St...Under 108 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Like'em both.... tailing... :beerbang:

GL Thor

Comment

GL Thor :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks...Yomero...Underdog..Hope ya have a Great weekend of Hoops....

2-2 Nite..Kinda Sucked...When Follow a 62 2nd Q Pts Scored with Damn 70 Pt 3rd Q...that Under is Hurting...Knew G St would Control game and Should have Bet on 4th Q Under as Big Play like I Was thinking About..But IF I would have Married that Model for Victoria's Secert Back 18 Years ago then I Mostly Likely Wouldn't be Posting Here on a Friday Nite...BOL to All on Saturday...!!

Hooip Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em.!!

Comment

Working...
            X