X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Playoff Hoops: Saturday 5/12

...YTD...163-150-3 Reg Season

...YTD...5-7 Best Pics
    (Start Just Picking Games Again before Just Listing 1 Game..That Way if Someone Gets Mad at Me over Missing a Pic than Get Mad over Missing Many...LOL)

Cleveland at New Jersey
    King has a Huge Game and NJ games their Best Game of Series to Open Up at Home..Kidd Runs a Faster Pace Game..Think Over is Best Play and Side Best Best Play with NJ getting W by 7-8 Pts..So:

Pic: New Jersey -5

Pic: Cleveland/New Jersey...Over 185

Phoenix at San Antonio
    Past shows that SA/Phoen Game should go Under as the (Last 10 for SA is 9-1 Under Played and 9-1 Under in West Conf Games..and are Under 8-0 Last 8 as Favorite...)..But Tonite Phoenix has a Big Game and San Ant has to Keep Up...So:

Pic: Phoenix +4 1/2

Pic: Phoenix/San Antonio...Over 201

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Thor- GL!....don't bury anyone with your picks today....ok.......lol
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks...FlyersFan...Nope I'm Trying to be Good...BOL to Ya..!!

Just Got Home and See a 1-1 Split on 1st Game...Glad I Didn't See 2nd Half on 1st Game Since Looks like Total would have Went Over..??..

ADD: 2nd Half

Pic: Phoenix +2 1/2

Pic: Phoenix.San Antonio...Over 101

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammmer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Looking at the Boxscore..Looks Like Kidd had a Great Game...23pts/14 Asst/13 Rebs....Great Triple Double..But 5 More 2nd Half Points would have been Sweeeeeet...BOL on 2nd Game and 2nd Game to All ...GL..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em.!!

Comment

BOL thor, I'm on both of those too.
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Thanks...wsox08...But Looks like a 1-1 on 2nd Pics Today and 3-3 on Nite...BOL to All on Sunday..Now I'm Not a San Ant Fan or Phoen Fan...But Looked Like Phoen was getting the wrong end of some Calls to Me..Just My IMO..So Don't Type on Here Mad at Me..Congrats$$ on W..BOL on Sunday..!

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer..em..!!

Comment

Working...
            X