• Show
Clear All

• ***NBA***

testing testing

Pistons+.5 2ndh

Wizards/Sixers o94 2ndh

Kings+3

2 units each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

broomsticks:beerbang:

Comment

Nets+6.5-105

Grizzlies-3

Celtics-5.5-102

2 units each

Comment

GL this season UDoggie! :thumbs:
        Any strategies in mind w/the chaotic schedule? i.e. game unders or TT unders for teams playing their 3rd in 3 nights or 7 in 9 nights?
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

No strategies beyond trying to find value in lines.... I think these spots will be drained of value as linesmakers know the spots all too well. I will say that I don't think Miami should be faded to start the season. :thumbs:

Comment

5-1

Hawks-7-105

2 units

Comment

Scoring was way down after the last lockout, but it was also a far less talented league. Leaning towards Knicks(plan to fade Boston early this year) and Lakers opening day.

Comment

Christmas Day picks

Knicks -4
                2 units

Dallas +5
                Chic-4
                1 units each

Magic +8.5
                Clippers-5
                5 units
                lose a little, win a lot!

Comment

CapPig.... I don't mind anyone chiming in with thoughts at any time, but if you want to post your wagers could you please start your own thread? I just want to avoid any confusion...:thumbs:

Comment

Heat tt o48 1sth

Heat/Mavericks o188.5-105

3 units each

Comment

I recall the Mavs zone really helping them defensively last season. No way in hell will they run it as effectively with new personnel. Namely Deshawn Stevenson at C. Obv the Mavs are concerned about him, as they have bid on Fesenko. Say what you will about Chandler, but you can't really argue the fact that the Mavs lost defense with that move.

Dirk when asked about whether or not they will even run the zone

“I don’t know. We’ll have to see from game to game," Nowitzki said."Usually a zone can be a game-changer when the other team runs a play you can’t stop, when the pick-and-roll is hot or a post-up guy is hot, then you throw in the zone. But if our man-to-man is fine, which it was last year, then some games we didn’t even use it [the zone]. So it kind of just depends on how it’s going. If we have trouble guarding teams man-to-man, then we might throw it in there."

OK so I anticipate Dallas will have trouble guarding the big 3 man to man. It is evident to me that Wade Lebron will be focused, and after watching the preseason, I doubt they come out cold. So if man to man isn't working the Mavs may try to go to the zone. The zone only works if the opposing team isn't shooting well. The Heat's new uptempo offense could give the Mavs some trouble. If Marion covers Wade, LeBron should get open looks. I would imagine the Mavs keep Marion on the floor more than Odom, if not just for the D. I don't see Kidd being the defensive player he once was without a cohesive defense zone to fall back on. Dirk's shooting is the x-factor here, Dallas will likely go as he does for now.

So the Mavs are probably going to slow things down to try and stop the Heat from out running them right? Well maybe not

"We’ve got to make sure we’re pushing the ball at all times," Carlisle said. "We’ve got to make sure our disposition is strong defensively and offensively, and it’s a helluva challenge on opening day."

Pushing the ball eh? Dallas can have a strong defensive disposition all they want, if these teams get running D will be out the window. All of this means a play on the over for me.

Comment

C's+5/+180

1.5 units each

Comment

Bulls/Lakers u183.5
                          Thunder-5-175
                          Clippers tt u107

+474

half unit

Comment

Lakers+4.5-102

2.5 units

Comment

Lakers+170
                              Kst+1.5

+415

half unit

Comment

Working...
                              X