• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Playoff Hoops:Happy Mother's Day

...YTD...163-150-3 Reg Season

...YTD...8-10 NBA Pics Playoffs

Utah at Golden St

Really See a Game Like Game 3 that G St gets Off to a Fast Start and Runs with a Fast Pace..Utah will Try and Play same Style But in this Game the 4th Q Remains like the 1st 3 Q's and there will be More than (41 Pts) in 4th Q Combined Like Last Game...Last Game was Right on Mark But Pace Slowed in 4th Q (So I will Play Some 1st Half Action Tonite)...So:

1st Q:
    Pic: Golden St -2 1/2
    Pic: Utah/Golden St...Over 55

1st Half:
    Pic: Golden St -4 1/2
    Pic: Utah/Golden St...Over 110

Game:
    Pic: Golden St -6 1/2

Pic: Utah/Golden St...Over 219

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Well...0-4 Start.....Gold St have them Ready to Put them Away then Stop Killer Instint...One of 2 Things happens..Give Up or Get Asses Chewed Out and Turn up the Notch and Play Gold St BBall...Going with Utah staying with them but Game Going Over...So:

Pic: Utah +5 1/2

Pic: Utah/Golden St...Over 109 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

God Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

I like that play on the over
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

glad those last 2 panned out for ya'.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks...BlazerAndy...Hope ya Have a Great Week..FlyersFan..Yea..Maybe Just need to Play Half time ...Seems to get a Better Feel for Game when Watching it...BOL to ya..!!

Comment

Working...
          X