"We Believe" in a Losing Tradition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We Believe" in a Losing Tradition

GS back down to earth and thank goodness. Jason Richardson you piece of ****. Gotta go cheap because your "J" came up lame. Coward. **** the feel good story of golden showers. There garbage basketball with no fundamentals and have no business in the 2nd round. A team that promotes the biggest coward in the history of the nba in Stephon jackson deserves too lose. Nothing left too believe in golden state fans go ahead and sell your game 6 tickets...**** all those famous people jumping on the warriors bandwagon...go ahead and burn the we believe t-shirts there is nothing left you broke cowards shooting 39 3s a game...terrible just terrible basketball.

Dutch is that you?

Comment

Golden Shower has no clue how to stop Carlos Loozer in the paint, or anyone else for that matter, and all they do is jack up 3's and wave their arms around like they're trying to fly to get the crowd into it just about every time they hit one....and more often than not, they're bad 3's early in the shot clock, with no dribble penetration to set them up.

The more playoff type games they play against a team like Utah who plays them physical and defends them, the more tired the legs get, and the J's stop falling....and you can only shoot the lights out every so often.

Utah is completely physically dominant over this wanna be Suns squad. Easy layups and dunks will beat wild 3's nearly every time. No wonder they can't win.

Comment

It sounds to me like you lost some money on golden state with that anger..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            Homedawg no its not spam buddy i am an extreme utah backer and hater of gs my team is actually dallas if that explains anything....hd how bout our boy LJ23? all the way??? go cavs and utah.

Comment

Golden State provided some big matchup issues with Dallas. I think people thought they may be unstoppable.

The same couldnt be said for the Jazz though as they split the regular season series.

Utah is sneaky good. Don't leave Okur open either or he'll kill ya.

I wonder what the hell happened to Kirilenko though? What a **** year he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                Golden State provided some big matchup issues with Dallas. I think people thought they may be unstoppable.

The same couldnt be said for the Jazz though as they split the regular season series.

AK -47 very disappointing season
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Kevin the X factor is his Defense though. AK really stopped Kobe and is giving the Warriors problems...much like an offensive lineman in football he doesn't get much pub but he comes too play every night.

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
                    Kevin the X factor is his Defense though. AK really stopped Kobe and is giving the Warriors problems...much like an offensive lineman in football he doesn't get much pub but he comes too play every night.
                    I meant T-Mac. Anyone see Mark Cuban showing some emotion. :nuts: Congrats to Dirk it just sucks the way the season ended ruins the award.

Comment

One Word

HAPPYNESS....no more gs!

Comment

Working...
                      X