Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/5 nba

95-61 +94.50

Found out 5dimes takes visa now this morning. YAY!!!!

boston -4.5 -101

3 units

I've used Visa with them for years.. GL today
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

hmmm.....that's interesting. it never was an option for me before. i used 5dimes a long time ago (right after Pinnacle stopped taking US players) and I deposited with neteller that time, but after neteller was busted or whatever happened, they told me i could only use western union if i wanted to deposit so i said screw it. Today I signed in to check the super bowl lines in the reduced juice section and it said "now accepting visa for US/Canadian players" so i hooked it up, lol. It may not be a totally new thing, but it was new to me....

The only book I was currently using was sports interaction and while I am relatively happy with them (easy deposits/withdrawals, good for anti-square sides) everything is -110 (baseball lines suck ass at -120), and I was getting hosed a 1/2 pt sometimes if i wanted to bet on a "public" or "square" side.

Anyway, that's weird with the 5dimes. Maybe you were already established as a visa user so it let you keep doing it, while I would have been a new visa user? Beats the **** out of me, but I'm not complaining. I've been waiting to use a good reduced juice book with a solid reputation of paying without hassles for a few years now...

Comment

yeah not sure. I used to use neteller too but used Visa right after that busted so maybe they just kept letting me use it, I have no idea.

I might even use bookmaker before sportsinteraction. I have nothing against SI but I think the bookmaker lines are a little better and less juiced.

I will say that sites like betus are ridiculous because they moves the lines depending on what type of bettor you are and that just doesn't seem right.

I'm glad that you're able to use 5dimes now. It's the best by far.
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
        X