Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazer Love! 2-16-2012

Tonights game is @ 7:30pm west coast!

No LA from what i have been hearing for tonights game, But like the Lakers the Clippers don't fare well in the rosegarden. I am a Perfect 4-0 When attending Blazer Clippers games dating back to 1998 (LOL) not like clippers games are a hot ticket to attend in the past, But now they are, I will be shouting my lungs out with every possible bad word i can think of, with all the other die hard blazer fans, there is an energy floating in the air today, i dont know what it is but i didnt sleep last night, got a call this morning telling me im going to blazer game tonight!

I dislike Betting on the NBA with a passion, But i always love betting my blazers when i attend games, it brings a solid super joy when i win, when i lose its pretty solid too lol!

Ok Enough Babbling

RIP RIP RIP CITY PORTLAND ML +118 3 units :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Dukes tough loss. Slug it off with some vodka.

Comment

Rough beat man.

Comment

Ha Ha No Kidding, Funny thing was i was rooting for the Clippers in 3rd quarter to make a game out of it so i could get that atmosphere feel, but damn Blazers 3rd game in a row they crapped out... Wish W. Matthews woulda had better awarness he had crawford on the right side open with about 5 secs to go... still good game to watch even though it was 30% shooting for both teams, Gerald Wallace IMO did well vs Blake Griffen for the most part had him flustered a few times, But Blake & K Martin had the put backs on offense open way too many times, Blazers just look at times like they are putting 25% effort out, and Felton looks aweful, they need to just bench that guy, he is so out of shape...

Oh well this is why i bet college Basketball and stay away from NBA i cant predict it for ****, Stick to my blazer bets and thats it...

GL guys going forward:thumbs:
        NCAAF YTD
        Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Working...
        X