Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate that Heineken commercial Ingame.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that Heineken commercial Ingame.....

...Doncha wish ya girfrend was hot like me :jiggy: :spin:

Keep scoring guys....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

56 pt 1stq....Bulls shooting 78% but outrebounded 6 to 10...

Comment

U-dog, do you think a 2H play is in order on Detroit? I mean they're down 15 as i write this, so I would imagine that unless they make a big run here in the next few mins, that you could get them as a dog for the game.

I haven't seen one second of the game cause I was busy with my kid....but the Pistons have dominated every 2H so far in the series except game 4, so this is why I ask.

Comment

Big time Stif, IMO. Billups hasn't even got hot, but the Pistons are still owning the boards....Gordon & Heinrich could potentially get into foul trouble, & they are still shooting 76%. I refuse to believe that continues... if the lead stays this large, I would not be surprised to see Pistons-9 2ndh. I would like to see the lead trimmed down to around 10 though. We'll see

Comment

There goes Mr Big Shot

Comment

I'd assume that the line will make the Pistons about a pick em for the game or so at this point. I think they'll come all out in the 2H. Doubt they want to go back to Chicago, and they've shown the ability to completely dominate the Bulls for most of the series....so I'll probably jump on them for the 2H unless the line is just really dumb.

Thanks

Comment

I'm grabbing it too :cheery:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                I would not be surprised to see Pistons-9 2ndh

yup

Comment

-8 :nuts:

Comment

Well maybe I should have watched the 1H before making my 2H wager. It's pretty clear the refs require a game 6 here for some reason. Nice 2 quick bull**** fouls on Billups, especially the 2nd one....and just as they were making a run to close in. How convenient.

Comment

Yeah, those were some real questionable calls... Bulls still shooting lights out & Sheed's being an idiot :bang:

Comment

Haha, the game is so going under guys, don't believe me ?

check out sports.yahoo.com !

Comment

god I hope this gs utah game stays under.
                          NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Sheed's always an idiot.

In all honesty, I'd much rather see Chicago advance....but those were some real ****ty calls against Billups, especially that second one (the offensive foul). Totally different game IMO if they don't call that foul and he stays in the game, and maybe even cuts the defecit to 4 on that possession. As soon as he went out, they went right to hell. I turned the game off soon after that, knowing it was a loss, so I don't know what happened afterwards other than that the Pistons got blown out, lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X