Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/12/12

15-2 ATS
    Hit a 6 team parlay last night, still reeling.
    Let's see how I do tonight:
    Pistons +6.5
    Wolves +3.5
    Clippers -5.5
    I dont like any of the other games.
    If you guys want to know how I made my picks just pm me an ill explain. How I extract all the important info!

Or don't email me at
    :bang::bang: I am not supposed to post my email!!! :nono: :nono: thanks for your understanding of our house rules !!!
    Last edited by Meestermike; 03-12-2012, 09:12 PM. Reason: email posted

Comment

We are glad you hit your 6 team parlay last night but it would go over much better if you had posted it instead of telling us after the fact. We are mature adults here at Predictem. In future, please post it prior to its start and we can then decide whether to acknowledge it or not.

Hopefully you can continue your winning ways with your extracted important info.
      Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Meestermike,
        If you refer to my post yesterday with the title 3/11/12, you can see I posted it at 12:00 Sunday afternoon. And you were free to use that info as you wish.
        As for the email I apologize, I was never the best reader. ESP of rules

Comment

What else should I do?
          Respond to winning post?, quote it? What's the etiquette here on predictem? I don't understand, if I post my six picks the previous day and they all win then I reference that post indirectly the next day, what else should I do? Is it like they don't exist or what?

Comment

keep it coming

i follwed ur same piks yesterday accept i took knicks instead of philly but i played them all ats not parlayed so thanks for ur knowledge it saved my butt this week, hopefully i can get back on track and we can help each other out. my ytd looks pretty lousy but i just started posting a week ago, it would also be alot better cuz i play alot of late games to, some for a lil more if i need to make up for a loss, but i work late so i cant ever post them up for proof. rolled the same way for tonite, bad 4th qurtr for detroit should hav been a win! GOOD WORK SUNDAY!!!!!:beerbang::beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by cquarry22 View Post
              What else should I do?
              Respond to winning post?, quote it? What's the etiquette here on predictem? I don't understand, if I post my six picks the previous day and they all win then I reference that post indirectly the next day, what else should I do? Is it like they don't exist or what?

first off u didnt post it as a 6 team parlay, 2nd on 3-10-12 you posted plays than came back and posted "scratch that Minnesota play"
              well u cant scratch bets u could buy back your play by betting the other side, but just saying no wait cancel that bet, doesn't work...

---
              What's the etiquette here on predictem?

just post your plays / keep track of your record / only take credit for posts u make before game time & not the "oh i also had so & so but i forgot to post" / share your info, and im sure people here will congratulate you (if thats necessary for your ego) when you go on a winning streak...

good luck & i hope u punish the man:thumbs:
              NCAAF YTD
              Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Originally posted by cquarry22 View Post
                Meestermike,
                If you refer to my post yesterday with the title 3/11/12, you can see I posted it at 12:00 Sunday afternoon. And you were free to use that info as you wish.
                As for the email I apologize, I was never the best reader. ESP of rules
                Just where in this post does it say "6 team parlay"

03-11-2012, 11:00 AM

Default 3/11/12
                9-2 ATS
                Sixers +2.5
                Bucks -2
                Cavs -2.5
                Hawks +1
                Warriors +7
                Magic -5
                Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment