• Show
Clear All

• Chicago/Detroit Thursday

Chicago/Detroit under 184.5 1 unit

1-0

Comment

Hmm didn't know the game was over already

Comment

Little advice for next time since that one almost came back to bite ya in the ass for posting the win with more than 2 minutes to go..Don't post you won until its completely over..You'll get a lot of **** if you post what you think is a winner and somehow you actually end up losing..Nice hit though..:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
          Little advice for next time since that one almost came back to bite ya in the ass for posting the win with more than 2 minutes to go..Don't post you won until its completely over..You'll get a lot of **** if you post what you think is a winner and somehow you actually end up losing..Nice hit though..:thumbs:
          True, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks :uhu:

Comment

Hey emv.

Rooting for Terry Porter to get a ring in Detroit this year. I don't think TP has a ring solid opportunity for him here.
            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
            X