No announcement yet.

Mike D'Antonio....can you say..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike D'Antonio....can you say..........

it's Blizzard time.......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

and they might ask nash if hes under 13 and gets tuesdays ice cream for free
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      and they might ask nash if hes under 13 and gets tuesdays ice cream for free
      :laughing:

maybe Mike D' will sneak him "the zoo" for free for his birthday party......

welcome to DQ, this is Mike and the only reason im working here is because Robert Horry is a punk, would you like to try a large oreo blizzard or waffle cone?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        :laughing:

maybe Mike D' will sneak him "the zoo" for free for his birthday party......

welcome to DQ, this is Mike and the only reason im working here is because Robert Horry is a punk, would you like to try a large oreo blizzard or waffle cone?
        now now FF.........dont forget the brownie earthquake.......mike serves that out of his ass compliments of bruce "i love kneeing dudes in the balls" bowen....

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

looks like van gundy may be working there too....

Comment

looks like van gundy may be working there too....
            ahhhh i can see big guy jeff van gundy working on the night crew moping the floor ......everytime u see the guy it looks like hes been up for 6 days straight w/o sleep .....:nuts: :nuts:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

ahhhh i can see big guy jeff van gundy working on the night crew moping the floor ......everytime u see the guy it looks like hes been up for 6 days straight w/o sleep .....:nuts: :nuts:
              he already drives like an '87 Hyundai so he can park with the work crew and not worry about sticking out.....:beerbang:

Comment

he already drives like an '87 Hyundai so he can park with the work crew and not worry about sticking out.....:beerbang:
                ahhhhh **** my sister used to drive like a 88 hyundai back in the day.....thing was a tank.......lasted forever.....so i guess jeff goes for the the distance and not apperance of his car.....that a boy jeff i would not expect anything less out of you......

PS. jeff go back to coaching the knicks please......

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

DAGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ...........forgot to bust that one out for PHX at the end there......now i feel complete

Comment

DAGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ...........forgot to bust that one out for PHX at the end there......now i feel complete
                    LETS GO OTTAWA TOMORROW.............AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BETTER MAKE SURE VAZMAN AND UD ARE NOT AROUND.....SO THEY DONT COME BEAT ME DOWN

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

LETS GO OTTAWA TOMORROW.............AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BETTER MAKE SURE VAZMAN AND UD ARE NOT AROUND.....SO THEY DONT COME BEAT ME DOWN
                      tomorrow the Sabres get the DAGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!...Udoggiedog is gone until Wednesday.....

Comment

tomorrow the Sabres get the DAGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!...Udoggiedog is gone until Wednesday.....
                        i sure hope they do i cant take every mother who thinks she knows hockey all over the sabres balls and every teenage girl who thinks its cool to like the sabres all the sudden........ITS ALL ABOUT EMERY BABY........give roy, max, brierre THE DAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR tomorrow

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                        X