• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Futures 5/20

Took

Detroit (+195) to win championship TITLE 1unit

Utah Jazz (+600) to win championship TITLE 1/2unit

I think Detroits gonna make it there,just crosin my fingers they win.
    And I think utah has a slight chance to beat San Antonio with the rest.So if they can do that by some miracle i think Dets gonna beat the Cavs and i should have a winner.For some reason that makes sense to me....BUT I AM STONED AT THE MOMENT...LOL:laughing:
    Last edited by Low; 05-20-2007, 12:42 AM.

No way

No way the Jazz beat the Spurs in a series. Pistons are a good choice but they still have to beat the Spurs. That will be an interesting series. Spurs are destined for Championship they out of everyone in the playoffs have played 2 strong teams and won without even going to game 7. Jazz we be done in 5 or 6, they might be able to steal game one because Spurs have limited rest but I wouldnt bet on that.

Comment

ADD

Utah Jazz to win 4-3 (+1200)Western conference champ. (0.28unit to win 5.3units or something like that)

Comment

I know spurs are supposed to WHOOP EM .....But ya never know..look at golden st. and dallas ...........I didnt wager much...just some fun bets......

Thanx for stoppin by....

Comment

Originally posted by Low View Post
          Took

Detroit (+195) to win championship TITLE 1unit

Utah Jazz (+600) to win championship TITLE 1/2unit

I think Detroits gonna make it there,just crosin my fingers they win.
          And I think utah has a slight chance to beat San Antonio with the rest.So if they can do that by some miracle i think Dets gonna beat the Cavs and i should have a winner.For some reason that makes sense to me....BUT I AM STONED AT THE MOMENT...LOL:laughing:
          no good making bets when your stoned and/or drunk ....but goodluck bro lol :nuts: :nuts:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
            no good making bets when your stoned
            really have to disagree with you there dan......rahstahman is a great example of how incorporating some greens into your capping can do wonders.......:beerbang: (unless you got cheap and bought the brown ****)....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              really have to disagree with you there dan......rahstahman is a great example of how incorporating some greens into your capping can do wonders.......:beerbang: (unless you got cheap and bought the brown ****)....
              yeah but rahstahman is a MAN amongst boys .......hes a diamond in the rough...hes a night in shineing armor.......hes a damn Manager of a DQ .....ok ill stop :nuts: :nuts:
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                LOL...no brown **** here ..just the kind buds.

Comment

Working...
                X