13. New Orleans 39-43 0.6%
    14. L.A. Clippers 40-42 0.5%
    1Pick may be conveyed to Phoenix
    2Pick may be conveyed to Chicago
    3Pick may be conveyed to Atlanta

bump

Comment

**** Yeah!!!!!
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Blazers win the lottery!

Oden or Durant!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

great......Oden going to the LOSER blazer franchise....sure they'll surround him with a bunch of wife beating pot smoking morons........dang i didn't want to see him go there.....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            great......Oden going to the LOSER blazer franchise....sure they'll surround him with a bunch of wife beating pot smoking morons........dang i didn't want to see him go there.....
            Blazers win, Haters lose!!!

:gulp:
            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
              Blazers win, Haters lose!!!

:gulp:
              im not a hater...i am a buckeye who is sad to see one of our best players ever end up with that franchise......i was serious when i said i felt bad for him and they would surround him with pot smokers and wife beaters.......enjoy your 3 years with him.....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Boo hoo. We got rid of almost all of those guys (Sheed, Bonzi, Damon, Ruben). Oden will play with last year's ROY as well as LaMarcus Aldridge who will probably end up being almost as good as Oden. He'll have ZBo (if we don't trade him) a big man playing next to him who averaged over 20 and 10 last year.

Comment

Congrats on the win Kevin. If the Blazers get good you'll have to find another team to bet on. :gulp:

Comment

IMO Durant>Oden :beerbang:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                      IMO Durant>Oden :beerbang:
                      I'll definitely take Oden.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        I know pretty much nothing about the "jailblazers" but they pretty much got rid of all those trouble making guys, except for zach randolph....he may be traded or gone this summer.

with Roy and Oden, thats two of the top boy scout players you can ask for. their image will be turned 180, especially if they can get rid of Randolph.

as for talent, roy, aldridge, and oden, thats pretty stout for young talent...not to mention Jarrett Jack, and Martell Webster...

we'll see...congrats to the Blazers!

Boston fans prolly collectively punching themselves in the stomach :bang:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

not to mention assuming Portland or Seattle dont pull an "Atlanta" and pass on Oden or Durant (which is stupid, but not impossible LOL), two of the top talents will wind up in the Northwest and in the Western Conference. West just got tougher, while the East continues to tread water...

so much for theories the draft is rigged LOL, unless Stern wanted it that way.
                          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                          X