• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Hoops Playoffs: Sunday 5/20

...YTD...Reg Season...163-150-3

...YTD...Playoffs...16-26

Next Round:

Utah at San Antonio

Not Much to Say...If SA has their Legs and their Mind Ready then Utah is in Trouble Today..If SA has their Minds on Last Series or Tired Legs then Utah will Stay Close and Could Win...With a Vet Team I Just Think 1st Thing Happens and SA Comes to Play Hard at Home..So:..

Pic: San Antonio -6 1/2

Pic : Utah/San Antonio...Over 186

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

ADD:

2nd Half Pic:

Pic: San Antonio +3

Pic:Utah/San Antonio...Under 94

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Alrighty Then....2-2 Day...Halftime Pics Got Me Today...BOL on Monday..!!..Guess the 1st Idea was right then SA would be Ready was the Right One...Sure would be nice if get my Act Going..Gods Speed and BOL..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!

Comment

Working...
      X