Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said JAZZ SUCKS

This is what 4 days of rest gets you, they are overmatched

Dude post something that is meaningful or don't post at all..You're a real ******* genious for saying don't bet the Jazz in the series against the Spurs..Bet you were the only one with that idea huh? Wow..So post something that contributes something or just :out: ...So sick of idiots like you who just come in here and type like you know everything..

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
      Dude post something that is meaningful or don't post at all..You're a real ******* genious for saying don't bet the Jazz in the series against the Spurs..Bet you were the only one with that idea huh? Wow..So post something that contributes something or just :out: ...So sick of idiots like you who just come in here and type like you know everything..

gave him the DAGGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!......:beerbang:

i totally agree, completely worthless posts x 2 today......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

its only game 1 man.....who says they dont come back and win game 2....and so on.....

Comment

something tells me this guys soon gonna be getting emv's special "DAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" sooner than later
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

did he even make a play on SA....dont see it anywhere.....i like his post in the MLB forum to....

Comment

Thenextworldc you are a ****in' worthless ATTENTION WHORE

:gulp:

emv01 Save your anger for when the stones lose :beerbang:

Comment

LOL HomeDawg...When the Stones lose...Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeer rrrrrrrrr

Comment

Spurs kicked ass but the Jazz put up a spirited effort and largely kept it close. Boozer in foul trouble also. I wouldn't bet against the Spurs but after watching the first game I wouldn't be pounding my chest about this series if I were a Spurs' fan. Don't get me wrong I expect the Spurs to take the series but to suggest the series is undoubtedly over is a bit premature. After reading a few of your previous posts though I wouldn't expect anything else.
                  “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Working...
                  X