Pistons/Cavs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistons/Cavs

Is it me or is this the most disgusting basketball ever, I hate when these two teams play its so boring and ugly.

Originally posted by Thenextworldc View Post
    Is it me or is this the most disgusting basketball ever, I hate when these two teams play its so boring and ugly.
    i turned it off and put on a rerun of the sopranos i refuse to watch that garbage product
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

i swear i saw tasheon prince in the background on one of those sally struthers ads........
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol

LOLOLOLOLO LMAO, Pistons are a second half team anyway, they'll come back and win by 8 or so, Cavs are weak Pistons dont even take them seriously, they know they can win whenever

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          i swear i saw tasheon prince in the background on one of those sally struthers ads........
          nothing beats the D WADE lincoln navigator commercial that TNT has shown 500000000000000 times

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

LOLOLOLOLO LMAO, Pistons are a second half team anyway, they'll come back and win by 8 or so, Cavs are weak Pistons dont even take them seriously, they know they can win whenever
            here he goes again LOL......TNW...........too funny :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

its true

Its true Pistons always play better second half....

Comment

what kind of bull****in**** statement is that??????:fire:

Comment

facts

You watch Pistons play you know its a fact pussy.

Comment

utt ohh calling HD a pussy LOL .......this dudes commical

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

who in the **** you callin' a pussy son... ****OFF A S S H O L E

Comment

lets be serious

Theres no point in me arguing with u, this internet talking its pointless we'll never meet up, just dont make comments on me pussy I dont say nothing to you. Shut the **** up and make bets

Comment

you're that dude that someone can learn a great deal by how he talks, or in this case, writes.

i've learned you are a tremendous pecker, you basically know little about sports wagering, you generalize without reason because it justifies your meager point of view, and you talk like a tough guy on the internet cause you have anger issues and little mans syndrome.

i dont typically post much except for cbb and nfl, thats because i dont think i bring much to the forum for other sports. you, on the other hand, continue to offer your worthless posts. stop thinking that anyone here cares about your view, you're just a distraction.

Oh by the way, Detroit was outscored by the bulls 49-41 on the 15th, 52-44 on the 13th and that was just during the last damn series.

you're a pecker....

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Theres no point in me arguing with u, this internet talking its pointless we'll never meet up, just dont make comments on me pussy I dont say nothing to you. Shut the **** up and make bets
                            just get off your mommas nipple, and come to c-town....we'll see who the ****in' pussy is... you ****in punk ass kids, get your ****in' ass to bed.... see ya in the morning when I get off your momma...

Comment

C-town

LOL whats that, hahaahahhaha **** outta here hahahahahha. Corn ball asses. Well lets give a little analysis the Cavs built there lead first half by their role players producing, how often do the role player produce for the entire game especially with the Cavs..ummm....Neverrr. Lebron will be needed for them to win and they are going to focus on him and lock him down, this game is over. Look at game 6 at the Nets, the cavs scored 6 points when James went out. Oh and to address your two examples of pistons being outscored, those two games were in Chicago some days it just doesnt click. The cavs shot well the first half well better than the pistons yet they only led by 5 at half, cant you see who the better team is.

Comment

Working...
                              X