Pistons/Cavs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
    Vaz don't steal my thunder..Oh **** I;ll let you join in on the fun...Daaaaaaggggggggggeeeeeeeeer!!!

need some nickel dimers on zyrdunas ilguaskas here to get DET to the charity stripe.........

Comment

TNW around???

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

wow i almost pooped myself when i saw that wide open look..

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
            wow i almost pooped myself when i saw that wide open look..
            i almost **** in your mouth.......but than i thought TNW could ......
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

ok im back I had to go wipe

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                i almost **** in your mouth.......but than i thought TNW could ......
                where did he go?????????????

Comment

Apparently Donny Marshall is no Big Shot Bob
                  “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Funny how people talk such big **** when they think a play is so solid, or when it looks like they're gonna win, and of course if it does win, the guy will be here all night long telling everyone how awesome he is.

But then when it loses, um.....silence.

I would give this guy a vacation, but honestly, it's not going to do any good. He's not ever going to fit in here or play by the rules, so why even bother warning someone in those shoes? It seems you guys are having a good time screwing with him though, so I shall allow him to stay and make his worthless stupid posts that will just keep amounting to him sticking his foot directly in his mouth, lol....at least for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                      you're that dude that someone can learn a great deal by how he talks, or in this case, writes.

i've learned you are a tremendous pecker, you basically know little about sports wagering, you generalize without reason because it justifies your meager point of view, and you talk like a tough guy on the internet cause you have anger issues and little mans syndrome.

i dont typically post much except for cbb and nfl, thats because i dont think i bring much to the forum for other sports. you, on the other hand, continue to offer your worthless posts. stop thinking that anyone here cares about your view, you're just a distraction.

Oh by the way, Detroit was outscored by the bulls 49-41 on the 15th, 52-44 on the 13th and that was just during the last damn series.

you're a pecker....

Comment

Working...
                      X