No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's Conference Championships***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that under, mainly cause whats his face is on the over for 45 Units LMAO..GL

Comment

I like that 8 point tease, but I think the game will go over 198, the jazz are intent on fouling till the end and trying to score. The spurs will bring it in game three and the game might even go to over time. Plus the jazz like to run being at home I see there tempo being implied. Game will go high

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        I'm gonna say Detroit wins 82-79.

Close enough :gulp:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
          Love that under, mainly cause whats his face is on the over for 45 Units LMAO..GL
          who is on it for 45 units???

Comment

Hey UDogg,

great work, capped the game real well. I tailed you on the under, teased cavs and under and then took some bases for a great night. much appreciated.

sham........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Thenextworldc View Post
              I like that 8 point tease, but I think the game will go over 198, the jazz are intent on fouling till the end and trying to score. The spurs will bring it in game three and the game might even go to over time. Plus the jazz like to run being at home I see there tempo being implied. Game will go high
              Sweet, I'd drop another 45 units on that beyooooootch:beerbang:

Comment

I wish some more Idiots would come in here and post their 45 Unit plays so I know to automatically play the other side.. Ha bet his units are $1... But seriously can you post ur pic Udogg..WTF how does someone even ask that?..LMAO...I don't know where these dudes keep coming from or why they keep coming but Kevin should start a forum for all the people that have been banned..A nice place where they can all go to ******* bother eachother..The top Moderater would have to be Joshknows though...:nuts:

On a serious note...I really wanna play the Jazz tomm and agree with Stif, but I am having serious trouble pullin the trigger against the Spurs with the way they are playing against Utah..Wondering what your thoughts were on that?

Comment

adding...

Jazz-1 1stq-105

Jazz-128 gm

2 units each

Comment

GL UD...:beerbang:

Comment

GL tonight UD! I'm kickin my own ass right now because I like that 1st quarter line a lot better than the jazz ML i already layed. Think I might parlay the 1st quarter with rampage tonight, did anyone see how he whooped liddell last time? I know that was like 4 yrs ago, but +160 seems like good value.

Comment

I know the line opened alot higher for Jackson (bigger dog), and has dropped significantly. Weather it's alot of public action or not, I don't know.

In any case, the main difference here from what I understand is that this is only Jackson's second fight in the octagon, which is much different than fighting in a traditional ring, in that if you get on the ropes in the ring, they break it up and start again in the middle, where as in a cage, you can get pushed up against it with nowhere to go and just get pounded on.

Chuck is far more experienced in the octagon, so one would have to think that would provide him with at least somewhat of an advantage.

I WISH i could see opening lines and public numbers on this to try and figure out exactly how big the line move was, and how much of the public is on Jackson.

As far as the NBA game (lol), I'll be on the Jazz and the under as well. Public is pounding the crap out of SA moneyline (85% or more), as I expected....and the over/under seems WAY too high. I doubt the Spurs will continue to shoot like they have so far at home, but I know they will play good defense no matter where they play, which tells me under....and I already stated before why I like the Jazz to win tonight at home, so no need to babble into that again, lol

Nice to see you joined in on Utah UD :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks HD, Hook Em & Stif.....

Hook Em- Honestly I think the game ml is just as strong as the first quarter play.... No thoughts on rampage, but it seems as if there are some crazy lines & value with dogs in the UFC. I just don't know enough to really play em. GL man

Stif- IMO Utah is one of those plays that is scary, but is the right side. Something tells me this series is far from over, so I'm gonna try to grab some "free" $$$

Jazz to win series+900

1 unit

Tried this before & it didn't work, but I'm going for it again. If the Jazz win tonight, I'm thinking there will be an even larger % on the Spurs game 4 (with the thought that there's no way they lose 2 in a row). I think there's a good chance the Spurs come back home 2-2, & then I can hedge out...

Comment

man, would love to tail you on that Jazz 1Q play as i am looking for a 2nd play in a softball parlay, but everytime i have tailed you or anyone here in these playoffs i have gotten crushed.......NBA just seems kind of volatile....how strong is your play on that 1Q?? what is your best NBA play for the weekend (including cavs game)? thx....
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              what is your best NBA play for the weekend (including cavs game)? thx....

Under 190.5 tonight by far.... I honestly don't see this game getting out of the 170's, there's a writeup earlier in this thread. I parlayed your soflball play with the 1sth under 94.5. GL Whatever you decide FF:thumbs:

Zona-2.5-365
                              Spurs/Jazz u94.5-130

2 to win 2.5units

Comment

Udoggiedog- THX!...didn't even see that play........i will follow you on that one.....i just have really bad luck with the NBA.....and i hate the NBA to boot so it bugs me even more when i lose an NBA play...lol....GL!
                                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                                X