Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Picks Kevin

Utah +3.5 -110
    The Lakers are have a weak bench and right now the starters will only be playing about 1/2 of their normal minutes I expect utahs bench to outscore the Lakers bench

Utah won yesterday so i have 1 win 0 losses for the season
    Denver +4
    portland was real good at home last year but this is the preseason and the bench means much more as starters wont get their normal minutes I beleive that Denver has more Depth. Portland has 1w and 2L so far Denver has 3w no L so far.

Comment

denver got smoked yesterday lost 1 unit 1 win 1 loss down .1 units for the season.
      Miami -7.5 -110
      think Miami will come to play tonight and Detroit has not done good this preseason however they may bring their A game since it is against the Champs and the Arena will probably be full.

Comment

Miami took care of business up .9 units for yesterday up .8 units for the year 2 wins 1 loss

Indiana -4 -115
        I dont think Orlando is going to be good this year they got rid of their coach to appease the talent then they got rid of their talent, I did not pay attention to what they got in return but i think if they just got Bynum they would have at least made a horizantal move, Indiana is diong good as far as the record goes this preseason and it looks like they have a good bench which is the most important thing during the preseason.

Comment

Sacramento Kings +5
          The Lakers will not be trying tonight. The coach doesnt care if they go winnless in the preseason.

Comment

lost one won one down .10 of a unit for the day

Comment

Detroit-3.5
              i will be fading charlotte untill it is not profitable i dont think they will be any better than last year.

Comment

Detroit won by 5 up .9 units for yesterday

Sacramento +5 -110
                Lakers dont care about the preseason the coach said so. They have not won one game yet and have not scored over 100 yet.

Comment

6 wins 2 losses up 3.4 units so far yesterday Sacramento won up .9 for yesterday

Utah +3.5
                  The stats give a slight advantage to Portand but i think Utah will be though tonight.
                  Last edited by kevbo2640; 10-22-2012, 01:53 PM.

Comment

6 wins 3 losses up 2.4 units for the season

OKC+4.5
                    both teams are about even i think they will be both playing their best and neither will win by more than 4

Comment

Sacramento+3.5

I would love to know how the bookies get it so close so often.
                      OKC lost by 5 i think i know i lost 6 wins 4 losses on the season

Kobe sitting out for a while I hope Dwight does not play again he is probable they play much better with Dwight than with out but with out Kobe i dont think this is really a team we will see.
                      Last edited by kevbo2640; 10-25-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

two bets today not to confident in either but i am a junkee
                        Buck-4 going to stick with the fade on Minnesota it bit me last time but i think the Bucks are better than the Pistons.
                        -6.5 San Antonio Spurs the Spurs are a perinail contender and the Wizards are a upstart. I may have pulled the trigger on this one to fast as i look at Washington the have a few good players and have done good this Preseason.

Comment

1 win 1 loss for the day
                          i need to stop betting against Minnesota.

Comment

Working...
                          X