X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB Monday Picks...

3 Units...

Houston/Cleveland - Under 183

Meet the NBA Best Defensive team vs. the NBA Worst Free Throwing team, LMFAO.

GLTA :thumbs:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

What stats do you use, ATB?

My numbers show Houston coming in at #3 in defense w/ a 101.07 defensive rating and #2 in points allowed per game at 91.05.

Cavs are definately the worst FT shooting team, though. :nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
      What stats do you use, ATB?

My numbers show Houston coming in at #3 in defense w/ a 101.07 defensive rating and #2 in points allowed per game at 91.05.

Cavs are definately the worst FT shooting team, though. :nuts:

Sorry let me rephrase that. I don't want to mislead anyone. Houston is 2nd Best Defensive Team in the league.

Where do I get my stats?

http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pag...egular_pt.html

Hope that helps rjp...:thumbs:
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Adding...

2 Units...

Charolette/Utah - Under 204

Charolette and Utah are going b2b game/night with no rest. Looking for both teams to slow the ball down and play half court offense instead of running and gunning every play. Hopefully, fatigue would catch up to both team in the late Quarters.

GLTA :thumbs:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Figure they used points per game... if you're ever interested I suggest you check out Basketball on Paper by Oliver... gives a good break down of various team and player stats and what they really mean. Can have a good affect on how you handicap a game, too, or rather how not to handicap a game. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
            Figure they used points per game... if you're ever interested I suggest you check out Basketball on Paper by Oliver... gives a good break down of various team and player stats and what they really mean. Can have a good affect on how you handicap a game, too, or rather how not to handicap a game. :D

Thanks for the advice rjp. I really don't need to use stats that often when I cap games. To tell you the truth, I use NBA TV and ESPN highlights to cap my games. What I watch on TV is how I cap my games daily. Especially when there's a game EVERY DAY, you got to be on top of it. If 2 or 3 days blow over and I stop keeping up, it will **** up my capping. Yes, at certain time I do use stats to cap Totals. In this case with the Houston/Cavs, I use both knowledge, stats and my own instinct. I'm from Houston, and I know how Houston run their offense and defense.
            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Cool, I hope it hits for ya. Houston plays at a slow pace, and the Cavs can't shoot worth anything! :thumbs:

Comment

1-1, small profitable night. Damn, should have seen that coming. After the 1st quarter, my stomach was getting upset by the lack of defense. Oh well, onto tomorrow.

Nite fellas...:gulp:
                Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
                X