Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevbo NBA picks

Dallas +9
    I think that Kobe will not be 100% and the lakers Bench will keep this from being a blow out a figure the bench will play about 65 minutes total.

Dallas won so i am a winner for the first day of the season up .9 of a unit

Comment

Detroit-2 -115
      the starters for Detroit and Houston have the same Points pergame and rebounds pergame for last year and this is in Detroit so i think they will win by more than 2. Harden will take some time to get use to Houston.

Comment

Detroit lost down 1 unit for yesterday down .1 units for the season
        OKC +1.5 -105
        The spurrs had trouble with the hornets and i expect the thunder to be better than the hornets. Kevin Martin should be able to make up for Harden.

Comment

Okc lost by 2 tony parker couldnt miss and the reffs dont call fouls away from the ball Duncan held some one to make sure Tony Parker got a clean shot. Down 1 unit for yesterday
          LAC +1.5
          the Clippers are in mid season form as they are prettymuch the same team and the Lakers are just getting use to each other Nash wont be going tonight that would not be so bad if they had a decent bench but having spent all the money on the starting 5 this could be a big problem. I might find another game to go on tonight, i got to go vote early Obama 2012 I hope

Houston +5.5
          I like the way they played their last game.

Comment

got to love them Rockets up .9 for yesterday
            Minnesota +3
            after Kevin Love got hurt i faded them for a bit and after taking a few losses i have done a 180 on that. the starting 5 for minnesota is almost as good as the starting 5 for Toronto if you go by last years stats but the bench for Minnesota is way better than Toronto's bench.

Comment

Minnesota got spanked lost 1 units yesterday
              NYK +2.5
              knicks beat 76ers by 16 in New york on the 4th i dont see home court meaning 18 points

Comment

Newyork won yesterday so i am up .9 units for yesterday :laughing:

Toronto +8.5
                wish i would have jumped on it when it was +9.5 the Raptors are better this year and the Thunder are about the same as last year KMart for Harden was a even trade. If you add up the stats for each starter and reserve the thunder win by 9 but the Thunder are not fired up to get a blow out and the Raptors will fight hard to keep it close. Also OKC just lost to Atlanta On Sunday so they may not in peak form and Toronto just blew out Minnesota at home so they look like they are ready to go.

Comment

4 wins 3 losses for the year hope Toronto covers the spread.

Comment

Originally posted by kevbo2640 View Post
                    Newyork won yesterday so i am up .9 units for yesterday :laughing:

Toronto +8.5
                    wish i would have jumped on it when it was +9.5 the Raptors are better this year and the Thunder are about the same as last year KMart for Harden was a even trade. If you add up the stats for each starter and reserve the thunder win by 9 but the Thunder are not fired up to get a blow out and the Raptors will fight hard to keep it close. Also OKC just lost to Atlanta On Sunday so they may not in peak form and Toronto just blew out Minnesota at home so they look like they are ready to go.
                    Harden leads the league in scoring, Martin is not even in the top 20. I do not believe the trade was fair and I don't think Martin is fitting in well so far. He could wake up tonight but until he does or the Thunder wake up I like going against them here. GL.

Comment

We will have to see on Harden and Martin. I was just thinking of how each player performed before the trade, Martin may have trouble taking a lessor role on a better team. I was way off with the outcome i guess comming off a loss makes OKC Motivated.

Atlanta hawks-4
                      got to follow Captain Jack here Atlanta is hot and they are at home Indiana is cold and they are on the road.
                      San Antonio -1.5
                      the spurs are always good in the begining of the season and they have much more depth than the clippers i think blake should be able to score on duncan but i dont think the rest of the clippers will have a good night.

Comment

Houston-3
                        Denver just played Detroit last night i dont think they will be their best tonight.

Comment

yesterday i could not hit the wall with the dart let alone the dart board 0 for 3 ouch

Lac-1
                          Lac beat Spurs last night so i think they will be able to beat the Trail Blaizers.

Comment

LAC won yesterday so i won .9 units yesterday
                            OKC -11.5
                            The Sum of a teams parts does not always add up to what it should be. Detroit is in the mud right now and OKC is playing real good. If you add up what detroit,s players scored last year on average they would lose by about 7 but looking at the records OKC looks like they will win this by about 15

Comment

GL kevbo:thumbs:
                              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                              X