yall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yall

Yall the ones making jokes, I aint say nothing just said I wasnt that other guy, And trust me if u knew me you know i aint someone to **** with, its yall who know your protected because your on the internet so yall talk ****, like I said if i was there you wouldnt open your mouth. Now come back with something slick. Be who you are all the time, dont put on a show to impress someone if your know its not who you are. And its my impretition that all you guys are punks that spend your lives on here and talk **** to people.

Originally posted by Thenextworldc View Post
    And its my impretition .
    what college are you at man, DQU?
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

time to upgrade...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          time to upgrade...

hey....:bitching: I built one of those! mine's made out of pipe though
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

dont mess.....i aint playin

Comment

ok this is going too far...i am world too...just wanted to make it fun for myself cause no one has never been on my side in life...i thought if i made a duplicate screename i can think of it as my imaginary friend to wish luck too...i know it sounds weird but since i was a kid I always got picked on ...It is just something I had to do to stay sane...sorry guys I will delete this gkloanman account...and koofter is my cousin, hes not a clown like me though, and he got pissed off that I said that....he really likes underdogg and has always followed his picks...he has mad respect for you dogg...and honestly one time he said he wanted to see what he looked like so he posted a thread asking for your pic...lol hes obsessed...neways I want to make it cool and start fresh here...my bad for all the chaos...lets make some money off the rest of these playoff games and WNBA, im also going to be postin lacrosse bets...my boy plays on the team hopefully get some insider info...see ya guys

Comment

Originally posted by gkloanman View Post
                ok this is going too far...i am world too...just wanted to make it fun for myself cause no one has never been on my side in life...i thought if i made a duplicate screename i can think of it as my imaginary friend to wish luck too...i know it sounds weird but since i was a kid I always got picked on ...It is just something I had to do to stay sane...sorry guys I will delete this gkloanman account...and koofter is my cousin, hes not a clown like me though, and he got pissed off that I said that....he really likes underdogg and has always followed his picks...he has mad respect for you dogg...and honestly one time he said he wanted to see what he looked like so he posted a thread asking for your pic...lol hes obsessed...neways I want to make it cool and start fresh here...my bad for all the chaos...lets make some money off the rest of these playoff games and WNBA, im also going to be postin lacrosse bets...my boy plays on the team hopefully get some insider info...see ya guys

lol

Comment

Comment

ddd

anyway can we get back to betting

Comment

might as well sign in as koofter, and add to the mix....:beer2:

Comment

im done

Im done for tonight, if someone wants to talk bout the pistons game tomorrow let me know if not im out.1
                        Last edited by Thenextworldc; 05-23-2007, 11:01 PM.

Comment

New Guy

I never know how to spell the new guys name, that last message was extremly gay and pathetic, you need to leave just for that and never come back!

Comment

:conf:
                            I never know how to spell the new guys name, that last message was extremly gay and pathetic, you need to leave just for that and never come back!

Comment

Yes We Can, and you can :out:

All your posts have been BULL****IN**** and not good for this forum.. There are many members here, and many more "viewers", that go out and lay $$$$$$ on games posted here.. You come up in here and tell everyone to "bet all you can" on a team in the 2nd half, when that team was up double++ the pointspread... wtf, not a good move, 1st-to take that team, and 2nd-not a good move to go "all in".... You brag about being 80% wins, but your first 5 picks was 80% losers... I been gambling on games longer than you have been alive. Get a life, learn the ropes... you are a ****in' joke...

:guzzle:

Comment

Working...
                              X